Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp thread 8/1/14

Valpo2004

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even care if they play, I am just hoping they can practice by then. 

In other news, Andrew Jackson goes down early in practice with an apparent hamstring injury. Kind of highlights the abundance of caution with guys who are already dealing with tricky injuries like hamstrings and groins. I want to see the guys practice, too, but I think the training staff is erring on the side of caution, and I fully support that course of action. Discretion is the better part of valor.

In other news, Andrew Jackson goes down early in practice with an apparent hamstring injury. Kind of highlights the abundance of caution with guys who are already dealing with tricky injuries like hamstrings and groins. I want to see the guys practice, too, but I think the training staff is erring on the side of caution, and I fully support that course of action. Discretion is the better part of valor.

How bad is AJ hurt?

I've said it before, but Donte Moncrief already looks like an NFL receiver. The rookie doesn't seem out of place. He's so smooth. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 1, 2014

Da'Rick looking sharp early. Let's see about no scuffles today.

— Jake Arthur (@JakeArthurPFS)

August 1, 2014

I wonder if Moncrief and Rogers could be our starting receivers next season?

I've said it before, but Donte Moncrief already looks like an NFL receiver. The rookie doesn't seem out of place. He's so smooth. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/JakeArthurISR/status/495273334796726273

I remember almost the exact same things being said about Garçon when he was a rookie. Given Moncrief's size, this is even better news.

If not starters very important cogs

yeah. I hope we see the same receiving next year as we do this year minus Reggie if he decides to retire. Even if Reggie comes back, there's no way he's our #1 anymore. The starters next year will ideally be Nicks, Hilton, Moncrief. With Rogers, Whalen, and someone else as backups.