Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jamaal Charles and Chiefs strike a new deal

HtownColt

@RapSheet: Jamaal Charles and the #Chiefs have struck a deal, source says. He’s heading to camp now.

@AdamSchefter: Chiefs are giving RB Jamaal Charles a two-year extension that makes him 2nd-highest paid back in league and ties him to KC for four seasons.

He's one of my 2 "keepers"  in our Fantasy Football Keeper League.   :applause:

Nice! I'm in 8 money leagues already, so I was kinda hoping he'd hold out to take those people down before the season started and help the Colts conference wise. I fully expected him to get an extension or new contract if he did hold out. You just don't let a player of his importance go. Happy for you Gramz, has to be a huge sigh of relief!

@RapSheet: Jamaal Charles and the #Chiefs have struck a deal, source says. He’s heading to camp now.

@AdamSchefter: Chiefs are giving RB Jamaal Charles a two-year extension that makes him 2nd-highest paid back in league and ties him to KC for four seasons.

KC takes a big risk here..shows they want to win badly....RBs can go down on any play..obviously..

...wonder if Andy Reid stepped upstairs any said ''we've got to do this'

I think Jamaal Charles was more valuable than LeSean McCoy because he catches way more passes than AD and McCoy thus being more involved in the passing game. However, I'm not sold on the Chiefs' offseason moves for their O-line