Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I'm all for doubling down and going EDGE in the 1st again. Just got to make sure we get the right one. Depending on where we draft, I'm okay with trading up a couple of picks to snatch the better pass rusher of the bunch. Since there will be a good amount of rushers, I hear, let's go get the better one. I can also see the draft being the opposite as this years. Most teams will go defense now in this draft, and very good offensive players fall. I think we are perfect on offense, that's why I'm okay with trading up to get the guy we need on defense.
    • IMHO , its all about perspective   If you treat Pierce as WR1, you will be disappointed   If you treat Pierce as a solid contributor, you will be pleased   - The man can block, maybe the best blocking WR on this team - The man has speed - The man can rotate in with our other WRs   I do believe that AD Mitchell will take over as a starting outside WR   The reality is, 17 games is a LONG season,    Pittman and AD Mitchell will be "fresher" for the end of the game as they are rotated in and out   The odds say that there will be injuries, and we could see Pierce be a starter on either side   I for one, WANT to keep Pierce thru his rookie deal (We will see after that)      
    • Zach Moss is no RB1.  If he showed signs he was the Bills wouldn’t have traded him for Hines who also is no RB1.  Moss is a RB 2.  A good one too.  Fortunately for him a season playing behind the Colts OL worked out favorably for him. Moss became available because we have an RB1 and the Bengals jumped at the chance to fill a hole in their lineup and Moss can do that like he did for the Colts when Taylor wasn’t available.  He is not a back teams have to worry about like they have to do for Taylor.  Every team needs an RB1.  He was the Bills RB1 for a short time and shipped off to the Colts for Hines.  And they drafted him.  He certainly belongs on a NFL roster.  I wish he stayed to back up Taylor.  But money and opportunity always talks as it should.  I worry about our RB position if something happens to Taylor for a long period.  I think we should be looking for a proven player who would be that true backup you can rely on behind Taylor.  Right now that backup position is a position that concerns me.   The other being starting FS.
  • Members