Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Things To Do To Make The Last 6 Games Enjoyable

Jaric

It's time to get creative Colts fans. It used to be we could just tune in and watch and there would be a pretty good chance we'd enjoy ourselves just doing that. Well, no longer. We're going to have to work for it.

For example, at my house, first downs, are the new touchdowns. We go nuts when they get a first down. It's actually kind of fun (we've long since given up any and all hope of a win this year) to find yourself rooting for lowered expectations.

Things to do? I'm thinking doing something other than watching or listening to the game. Perhaps exercising, cleaning the house, pulling your toe nails off with some rusty pliers....Any of those would be more pleasant than watching the train wreck in action.

But who am I kidding, I'll suffer through each game just like all the others here.

Things to do? I'm thinking doing something other than watching or listening to the game. Perhaps exercising, cleaning the house, pulling your toe nails off with some rusty pliers....Any of those would be more pleasant than watching the train wreck in action.

But who am I kidding, I'll suffer through each game just like all the others here.

Well, we had donuts, coffee cake, veggies n dip, chips n salsa, apples n caramel dip, Brats, Burgers, Chili, Wings, Beany Weanies, Sloppy Joes, beer, Bloody Marys.

I'm thinkin' more beer.....????

All he has to do is take a peek at the game and he won't need to have his stomach pumped.

The Colt defense will take care of that problem for him but he might need to clean the carpet.

If New England drops a 50 burger on us (which I'm expecting) I might just crap my pants to complete the experience.

It's time to get creative Colts fans. It used to be we could just tune in and watch and there would be a pretty good chance we'd enjoy ourselves just doing that. Well, no longer. We're going to have to work for it.

For example, at my house, first downs, are the new touchdowns. We go nuts when they get a first down. It's actually kind of fun (we've long since given up any and all hope of a win this year) to find yourself rooting for lowered expectations.

Same at my house. Although, I still find myself having higher expectations......like being in jaguar territory a second time

.......only to be intercepted AGAIN.

It is just brutal watching these games. Hope will crush you.

I need the bye week............maybe more than the team does

Same at my house. Although, I still find myself having higher expectations......like being in jaguar territory a second time

.......only to be intercepted AGAIN.

It is just brutal watching these games. Hope will crush you.

I need the bye week............maybe more than the team does

You've got to let go of hope my dear. At least for now.

I believe they'll bounce back, I just think it might take awhile.

Just simple improvement. Since the Pitt game... this team has regressed... A LOT.

I just wish the sweater vest would get a shot to "fire" this team up... I know he would.

Maybe if Caldwell wore a sweater vest?

I mean, it worked for Dungy. Can't hurt...

Definitely go to the chat room on Sundays. I don't get the Colt game in my market and I definitely not driving to a sport bar to witness the carnage each week (I would need Betty Ford Clinic). The chat room keeps me informed of the blow by blow details while providing comic relief with the on going commentary.