Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's talk Eric Thomas

Nobody

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep just drooling in misery watching NFL football lol that's a good one. Just because "everybody" does it doesn't make it right. I prefer the players that don`t. We agree to disagree. Most times you either love players like that or you don`t, and that's in any sport. Fans aren't "robots" either, to each his own. They were good catches, especially the one handed Dallas Clark style like he was serving a platter. Awsome. But then he acted the fool lol.. again..my opinion 

I have no problem with you having your opinion as we all do. I never said I liked the over reacting but it is something that is common. There have been a lot of comments in regards to the No Fun League. This falls into that category in the minds of a lot of players. We may not like it but not liking it makes no difference to those who do it. Even the non so called skill players are doing it. The NFL is a business and part of that is putting on a show. Right or wrong in our eyes it is what it is. Peace.

A WR Needy will pick him up before he gets onto the PS or shortly after

I would think somebody would snatch him off our practice squad. 

For all we know this guy could be an absolute dud. There are a ton of UDFA WRs out there who have similar or even more impressive highlights who won't be making their respective teams. So, I think you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves.

That being said, I am interested to see how this guy pans out.

For all we know this guy could be an absolute dud. There are a ton of UDFA WRs out there who have similar or even more impressive highlights who won't be making their respective teams. So, I think you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves.

If he is a dud there is no need to snatch him

With our WR position being so deep, he can only hope to make the practice squad. Dud or not. Wayne, Hilton, Nicks are locks. <- you could even add Moncrief in there too. Plus Rogers will be in the mix as well.  

I just hope we keep Whalen over Brazil. 

With our WR position being so deep, he can only hope to make the practice squad. Dud or not. Wayne, Hilton, Nicks are locks. <- you could even add Moncrief in there too. Plus Rogers will be in the mix as well.

I just hope we keep Whalen over Brazil.

I never said otherwise. He obviously has little to no shot at the final 53 due to our depth, but he also has shown us nothing to make us believe he will be coveted by other teams if we place him on the PS. Hell, he hasn't even earned a PS spot yet.

If he's a dud he won't even be on the PS. My point is we have seen nothing as of yet that suggests that it's "wishful thinking" to believe we can stash this guy on the PS.

agreed my point was that if he doesn't make the final 53 due to a numbers game he will not be stashed

agreed my point was that if he doesn't make the final 53 due to a numbers game he will not be stashed

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how much he shows in preseason games vs practice and how interested teams were in him during UDFA signing period.