Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL schedule release

bestQBever

I'm confused as to why nobody is talking about this, including NFL.com. They haven't even mentioned it anywhere. Isn't is supposed to come out tomorrow or the day after? everything I'm reading says april 22-24th is when it will be released and it's leaning towards april 22. Don't they usually have atleast a countdown on NFL.com?

I'm confused as to why nobody is talking about this, including NFL.com. They haven't even mentioned it anywhere. Isn't is supposed to come out tomorrow or the day after? everything I'm reading says april 22-24th is when it will be released and it's leaning towards april 22. Don't they usually have atleast a countdown on NFL.com?

The NFL isn't sure what exact day they want to release it. Originally they said it would be released last Thursday but then they moved it to Tuesday and now they're saying it could be pushed back further to Wednesday or Thursday. I'm sure the NFL already has the schedule made and everything, it's just a matter of competing for the top headlines with the NBA playoffs and everything.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/21/schedule-release-now-planned-for-wednesday-maybe-thursday/

The NFL is very 'diva' like..

They can do what they want/..and they don't need to announce it anywhere but the NFL network...which they want us to watch

They want a TV show

I believe the Schedule comes out tonight.    Likely on the NFL access show on the NFL Network.

And I'm sure ESPN will have the info released at the same time.    

LIkely 7p on the East Coast.   I wouldn't think any later than 8p.

I'll post again once I find confirmation.

But I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday night,  April 22nd.

I now think I was wrong to say it's tonight.

I think if it was tonight, there would be promos for it, and messages on the crawl for both ESPN and NFLN...

There aren't.

No stories about it yet either.

So, it can't be tonight.     Sorry to have been off like that.    My bad.    I thought I saw a promo yesterday that said it was tonight.

Apparently not.

ROFL Panthers.

Can't wait to hear the Carolina bandwagon defending them all year long when they lose and lose, and lose some more.

Back to 6-10 they go, and the same goes for Hot-lanta and their crazy fans yelling about how easy their schedule is.