Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts v. Broncos - Looking forward, looking back

CoachLite

Yeah, and they lost most of their good players from that team, yet you still claim they are better than us haha, their own fans don't even believe that

The fans vastly overrate the Colts every year. That is why they thought Peyton should have won more Super Bowls. It is call unrealistic expectations. The Ravens have a good QB, a great coach and yes, they will be better than the Colts.

The fans vastly overrate the Colts every year. That is why they thought Peyton should have won more Super Bowls. It is call unrealistic expectations. The Ravens have a good QB, a great coach and yes, they will be better than the Colts.

Good QB? Joe Flacco, ok he's above average, but Andrew Luck > Flacco all day every day

What makes Baltimore better than us? They have a better coach? Ok? This team failed to make the playoffs last year and have added no one, oh, and they lost Arthur Jones to us, their top defensive lineman :)

I will let you in on a secret. This is a Colts fan forum. People tend to get optimistic about the Colts. I see you are newer here. For years......well some of us...tend to get optimistic. And here is another secret, I picked the Colts to go to the SB last year. But, when they lost to NE it did not bother me much the next day. I brush off losses relatively easily considering my "unrealistic expectations". I look at sports as mainly entertainment and if I don't get enjoyment out of it then why bother.... I don't take it THAT seriously, I don't bet money on the games and I will likely pick the Colts to go far again. So be it. And if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, life will go on.

And quite honestly there is a chance the Colts WILL be in the mix in the end in the playoffs again so it's not like we are Raiders fans sitting around as if we were just shot up on something making us act completely and unrealistically loopy about our teams chances.

Nobody should have to apologize for cheerleading their team on their own teams forum IMO.

And face it, there is a chance the Colts will/could be a SB contender next season from the AFC and make a deep run. You may not agree or like it but it's just as much of an opinionated "fact" as you claiming the Ravens will be better then us or that we are vastly overrating the team in only March.

Good QB? Joe Flacco, ok he's above average, but Andrew Luck > Flacco all day every day

What makes Baltimore better than us? They have a better coach? Ok? This team failed to make the playoffs last year and have added no one, oh, and they lost Arthur Jones to us, their top defensive lineman :)

Flacco has his Super Bowl win and that will keep him ahead of Luck until Andrew gets one if he ever gets to the game.

Flacco has his Super Bowl win and that will keep him ahead of Luck until Andrew gets one if he ever gets to the game.

You are dreaming. We have no offensive line. None and it isn't going to be fixed in the draft. New England is better. Cincy is better, the Ravens are better and the Chargers are better. And if the Colts do not fix these problems, after the draft, the Texans may be better. I love them but lets not get silly. We still need lots of pieces.

You told me the same in NFL General earlier. So are you the new dream police for the forums?

Wait.....the Texans. Okay based on the draft alone? So let me get this straight. Not only will the Colts be worse then all the playoff teams from the AFC last year but now they may even be worse then the team who has not won a game since last September? Granted it is possible Houston turns it around and all but if you think we have unanswered questions and holes I am not sure what you can call Houston who is starting over at HC and QB.

Woooooo..........

I will let you in on a secret. This is a Colts fan forum. People tend to get optimistic about the Colts. I see you are newer here. For years......well some of us...tend to get optimistic. And here is another secret, I picked the Colts to go to the SB last year. But, when they lost to NE it did not bother me much the next day. I brush off losses relatively easily considering my "unrealistic expectations". I look at sports as mainly entertainment and if I don't get enjoyment out of it then why bother.... I don't take it THAT seriously, I don't bet money on the games and I will likely pick the Colts to go far again. So be it. And if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, life will go on.

And quite honestly there is a chance the Colts WILL be in the mix in the end in the playoffs again so it's not like we are Raiders fans sitting around as if we were just shot up on something making us act completely and unrealistically loopy about our teams chances.

Nobody should have to apologize for cheerleading their team on their own teams forum IMO.

And face it, there is a chance the Colts will/could be a SB contender next season from the AFC and make a deep run. You may not agree or like it but it's just as much of an opinionated "fact" as you claiming the Ravens will be better then us or that we are vastly overrating the team in only March.

Well said...

You're kidding, right?

Dilfer is better than Luck?

Even better, Manning is equivalent to Dilfer?

Manning is equivalent to Flacco?

How about Marino being worse than Dilfer?

Stop. Just stop.

You're kidding, right?

Dilfer is better than Luck?

Even better, Manning is equivalent to Dilfer?

Manning is equivalent to Flacco?

How about Marino being worse than Dilfer?

Stop. Just stop.

Manning has been to three Super Bowls. That puts him ahead of all of them and Yes, Dilfer's win put him ahead of Luck for the time being. Luck may never get to a Super Bowl. Marino got to one. Great QB but most folks put great store in winning Super Bowls. Many of those QBs are better than Joe Montana statistics wise but those four SBs have most people rating him at he top.

Manning has been to three Super Bowls. That puts him ahead of all of them and Yes, Dilfer's win put him ahead of Luck for the time being. Luck may never get to a Super Bowl. Marino got to one. Great QB but most folks put great store in winning Super Bowls. Many of those QBs are better than Joe Montana statistics wise but those four SBs have most people rating him at he top.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Your opinion no longer holds any water if you honestly believe that, sorry.

Elway thinks buying all these players garrantee's them a SB championship I think he should ask Philly how that worked for them it didn't we all know that and Peyton is the best Regular season QB sucks in the playoffs.

Eagles didnt have a good QB.  And your last statement is unsubstantiated by the facts.

LOL @ Baltimore reference.

They haven't been relevant in the league for years now, save for their past super bowl win on a 10-6 season.

What , 5 playoff appearances , three AFC Championship game appearances , and a Super Bowl win , not relevant ? Really ?

Back to the thread , the Colts are on the upswing, and the Broncos on the down slide. Elway reminds me of George Allen and his Washington Redskins " Over the Hill Gang " of the early 1970's.