Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dear Mr. Manning ...

bayone

I was there during my military years. Worst food on the planet. The most gloomy climate on the planet. The most pale and spindly women on the planet. The moat frustrated men on the planet.

Seriously?  Isn't it enough that you have been doing your best to diss Peyton and the Colt's fan base?  Now you have to diss an entire country.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, I just know the difference from opinion & research/evidence

I'm not so sure of that. You'll need to provide a bit more evidence to convince me.

Just don't be surprised that people on a Colts message board probably aren't going to share your subjective opinion, dude...

I'm not surprised. I'd be surprised if the opposite was true.

Seriously?  Isn't it enough that you have been doing your best to diss Peyton and the Colt's fan base?  Now you have to diss an entire country.

He's not dissing..... He's sharing his vast amount of expert knowledge on a multitude of topics.   I'm sure there's more to come ;)

He's not dissing..... He's sharing his vast amount of expert knowledge on a multitude of topics.   I'm sure there's more to come ;)

You're right in that I'm just telling it like it is. Is there more to come? Sure, all you need to do is ask? That's how one learns.

It was an embarrassing loss from the first tick of the clock until the last. What's wrong with saying that? The most prolific O in the history of the NFL did nothing, zero, zilch, nada, umro nuno it was a huge embarrassment without question.

See I don't find losing embarrassing at all. I would be embarrassed of they didn't try to put their best effort forward. That's not the vase. They just got beat. Again I don't find losing embarrassing.

Splitting hairs my friend. It is a Colts forum which represents an American football team. And plus, aren't you our big brother anyways? Any of our bad habits, I am sure were learned from over the pond way back when.

Our mission

As the Official Fan Forum for the Indianapolis Colts, our goal is to provide a well moderated community where NFL fans can enjoy a family-friendly welcoming environment for discussing Colts football, the NFL, and other topics of mutual interest. This is a place where Where 'football gurus' and casual fans can meet and enjoy each others company on a shared topic of interest.

Civility, a welcoming atmosphere, tolerance, humor, mutual respect and individual commitment to the community are our over-riding goals.

Whether or not I have ever been there is inmaterial.

You just dissed an entire country based on your opinion much the same as you are doing with Peyton and the Colt's fan base.

How did I disrespect the entire Colts fan base with my comments on Manning?