Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Colvin tears ACL.

Didn't realize this had happened. Suck for this kid. He was looking like a 2nd-3rd round choice and then this happens. I hope that we can grab him late or as an UDFA and redshirt him like we did with Chap.

You're reading my mind like the cheap novel that it is!!

Was thinking the exact same thing....

My thought was that Grigson might even pull the trigger on him in the 5th round.    And the reason for that is that I doubt he'll be around in the7th round.    And in the last 24 hours, I saw a story from Mike Wells on ESPN.com that talked about our draft picks...   and he says we do NOT have a 6th round pick.

I don't know where it went, but apparently we don't have one.   

So............  5th or 7th.....   my Grigson instinct is he'll want to grab him in the 5th.....

Just a hunch.......

It's unfortuante that the Colts don't have the luxury of compensatory picks in this years draft to take a flier on a kid like Colvin. With only 5 picks in this years draft you'd have to think that Grigson will try to make them all count. Let's just hope that whoever he picks this year makes more of an impact than last years class. With all that said, I'd be ok with the Colts using a 7th round pick on Colvin but anything more than that is probably overpaying.