Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Supposedly Rahim Moore Out for Remainder of Playoffs

bayone

a person with knowledge of the situation has directly informed Acme Packing Company that Moore will miss the remainder of the playoffs with lateral compartment syndrome. The person requested anonymity because the injury has not been officially announced.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2014/1/15/5311420/denver-broncos-safety-rahim-moore-injury-out-playoffs-afc-championship

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 15, 2014 - baiting and quoting removed
Hidden by Nadine, January 15, 2014 - baiting and quoting removed

a person with knowledge of the situation has directly informed Acme Packing Company that Moore will miss the remainder of the playoffs with lateral compartment syndrome. The person requested anonymity because the injury has not been officially announced.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2014/1/15/5311420/denver-broncos-safety-rahim-moore-injury-out-playoffs-afc-championship

Cue the Manning appologists to start the excuse making.

What kind of syndrome is that? How many guys are going to down for the Broncs secondary? Wow. Moore is pretty good, right? despite the awful play last year?

He was the starting Safety that I referred to being on IR previously. He had the option to return, but they didn't exercise it for the Pats game.

Despite the mistake in the playoffs he's been an important part of the team.

He was the starting Safety that I referred to being on IR previously. He had the option to return, but they didn't exercise it for the Pats game.

Despite the mistake in the playoffs he's been an important part of the team.

he had a setback about 3 weeks ago or a month or so , they were hoping hed be back for Charger game , he was to start practice earlier but never could after whatever that circulatory setback , then they were hoping hed practice this week, and maybe help in some poacakages somehow with Harris out, , anyway i havent seen anything formal on this nor have my denver coousins e-mailed me anything on it

How important and valuable is Rahim Moore to the team?  Was he their starting safety or just a walk on?

he played great all last year till he let flaccos pass go misjudged in that hail mary tying TD in Ravens playoff loss

was starter and much better this year, Mike adams is taking his place at FS

Here comes Barry again with some more good news.  :sigh:   I can do with out your depressing news thank you.

\

I tell it as news come in and have time, thats all, not trying to be negative just to be negative

i am sure if i didnt  note it someone would , in fact Mac  I belive  mentioned him in another thread

also so u know, if u remember in a KC game, think second one , a 4th down play to end game instead of tying it alex smith threw to open WR in endzone and his ( Moores )  substitute , Mike adams wasnt fooled by the coverage schemes and came back and blocked the ball from even giveing the receiver ( think BOWE ) a chance to get even 1 hand on it ) , I have been impressed with adams play since coming in, he also has nickel CB experience ans is another option at CB iin specific pakages Del Rio may choose to use with harris out , 

What kind of syndrome is that? How many guys are going to down for the Broncs secondary? Wow. Moore is pretty good, right? despite the awful play last year?

It haappens when the circulation tro a muscle gets affected, u may not know it at first, in fact he came out and went back in, later that day or night was in credible pain as circulation to thigh muscles were cut off inb an area like using a turniquet in a spot

he needed immediate emergency surgery or would of lost leg

==============================

specific toi Moore there is this & i havent read it , just scanned it and its very easy to understand, also has diagraghms but probably dont need them

Breaking Down Rahim Moore's Injury, Compartment Syndrome and Limb-Saving Surgery

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1856201-breaking-down-rahim-moores-injury-compartment-syndrome-and-limb-saving-surgery

What's the best defensive scheme the Pats should use to try to stop the Broncos' offense?  Zone or man to man?

Man to man. The only teams to slow down the Broncos this year (Colts, Pats, Chargers) assaulted the receivers off the line to disrupt their timing.

Always the secret to annoying Peyton - hurry him up while slowing the receivers.

All those weapons in a zone - one of them WILL be open, and Peyton will find him.

Man to man. The only teams to slow down the Broncos this year (Colts, Pats, Chargers) assaulted the receivers off the line to disrupt their timing.

Always the secret to annoying Peyton - hurry him up while slowing the receivers.

All those weapons in a zone - one of them WILL be open, and Peyton will find him.

agreed , though at least Peytons ankles are better now , he wouldnt of been able to move like he did & bye time & then step up  in Charger game  for that 3rd and 17 play nor would he have been able to roll out and hit Welker for a TD 

I thought that was already known....it was a very long shot he'd return

I thought that was already known....it was a very long shot he'd return

nothing official as far as i know, yes was a longshot and quite dioubtfull after he had a post surgery rehab setback about a month back and never got to practice like they hoped

i have 1 post to do and rthen leaving take care, weatther looks ideal

What's the best defensive scheme the Pats should use to try to stop the Broncos' offense?  Zone or man to man?

Peyton will shred a zone. Same as Brady. That being said you have to mix things up. As soon as gets a beat on what you are doing you are cooked. Bill talks a lot about disguising a coverage pre-snap and then changing after the snap. I think our corners can man up pretty well against their WRs. I expect to see a lot of man.

If man to man bump and run is the best way to slow the Broncos' offense down then the Pats have the right personnel at CB. Talib and Dennard are physical outside.  Logan Ryan is coming to and good inside slot and Arrington is good as the four CB.

This isn't the same defense at the beginning of the year.  This is more a pass defense now with Collins at LB.

If man to man bump and run is the best way to slow the Broncos' offense down then the Pats have the right personnel at CB. Talib and Dennard are physical outside. Logan Ryan is coming to and good inside slot and Arrington is good as the four CB.

This isn't the same defense at the beginning of the year. This is more a pass defense now with Collins at LB.

I think Collins on Orange Julius is the key to this game.

Do feel he can cover Julius?

I think Collins on Orange Julius is the key to this game.

Do feel he can cover Julius?

Collins has com,e on strong lately

also 

Finally was some some talk that FS Mike adams who has replaced Moore can also playy the nickel CB as had experience in shifting things with Harris out  , trouble is he limped off game apprently and has thigh injury himself and was limited in practice