Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/13 "Blue Monday"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Recently - members of the LOCAL MEDIA (for a change) shared their "humble opinions" that if the Colts lost their first round playoff game that they would have considered the 2013 season to have been a "bust".  

One went so far as stating that if the Colts didn't win the Super Bowl - then he'd consider this season a "bust".

Disappointed as we may be that the Colts were ousted in the second round - do YOU personally believe that the 2013 Colts season was a bust ??   :blueshoe: 

I'm still feeling blue about being eliminated from SB-run, so:

+ We went 1 round in playoffs, and we are ahead of schedule for rebuilding project.

-Though we've repeated last years' 11-5 record, AFCS was p... err soft this season, and we were trashed at times

I'm a little disappointed with this season, we have to improve a lot, and Gtigs' signings/draft picks weren't as successful as they were last season, however some of them are future projects. We have to shape up for next season on both sides of ball!

Edited by HungarianColtsFan

No, absolutely not! The Colts won their division, beat three of the teams headed to the Championship round, made the playoffs, won the first round, ended with a 11-5 record. There were bumps along the way, but considering everything, the season was successful. No one is going to convince me otherwise.

What mo-ron of sound mind & body would call 11-5 a bust? We all defeated the following Playoff teams: Denver, Seattle, the 49ers, & KC. We also won a Playoff game this year moving further than last season.

So let's review shall we? AFC South division title check, beating ever team still competing for a SB check, miraculous comebacks & pose under pressure check.

Clearly INDY is scrapping the bottom of the barrel & a dismal failure...LOL! The stupidity/jealousy of some so called "experts" never ceases to amaze me. haha  :funny:  lmao