Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wednesday injury report (1/8/2014)

SilentHill

McNary could turn out to be a real steal.

He looked very good on special teams for sure...his limited action has been promising but that is a big leap to full time snaps....we will see if he continues to learn and get better.....he definately isn't afraid to introduce himself to people out there lol.

He looked very good on special teams for sure...his limited action has been promising but that is a big leap to full time snaps....we will see if he continues to learn and get better.....he definately isn't afraid to introduce himself to people out there lol.

Until last week , he was seeing more than "limited snaps." 

Until last week , he was seeing more than "limited snaps." 

Yes...he stepped up...but I don't know if he is ready to be our full time starter but I agree...he played very well and was a magnet to the ball carrier. I was very impressed how he stepped up. Maybe I am wrong but has he been playing a lot of snaps on defense or mostly just special teams? Maybe I have only just noticed his special team play.

Yes...he stepped up...but I don't know if he is ready to be our full time starter but I agree...he played very well and was a magnet to the ball carrier. I was very impressed how he stepped up. Maybe I am wrong but has he been playing a lot of snaps on defense or mostly just special teams? Maybe I have only just noticed his special team play.

He was getting more and more snaps every week. Had 7 (3 solo) tackles last week. 7 (5 solo vs Jack)  and3 solo the week before vs KC. I really didn't think he played that much vs KC but sometimes it's hard to see on TV.

I think he's "flashed" everything you want to see in a 3-4 LB. Can cover , rush the passer and looks to have good instincts. For sure he's a "keeper" , I just wonder if they are figuring him as a starter next year. Would be great if he projected there as we would have one less "hole" to fill. 

Here is the patriots injury report

Did Not Participate
Player     Position     Injury
Aaron Dobson     WR     Foot

Limited Participation
Player     Position     Injury
Kyle Arrington     CB     Groin
Alfonzo Dennard     CB     Knee / Shoulder
Dane Fletcher     LB     Groin
Steve Gregory     S     Finger / Knee
Devin McCourty     CB     Concussion
Will Svitek     OT     Ankle