Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh McNary

Dark Superman

This was the first time I got to see this guy play this season since I live in PA.. And all I can say is wow.. Just wow.

#57 was just all over the field on defense and social teams.

What another true gem.. He's so explosive and he's very good in the blitz packages but he also seems to be able to find the ball carrier..

He's a true gunner on special teams as well and he can bring some pop to his hits.

Decent speed too.. Could help us in coverage as well.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure why Sheppard is starting over him. Sheppard hasn't been a detriment to our defense, but I think McNary is more of an asset than Sheppard. 

Oh Sheppard been a detriment to our defense alright, overpursuiting  in the run game, Being a liability in coverage

Oh Sheppard been a detriment to our defense alright, overpursuiting  in the run game, Being a liability in coverage

I haven't noticed him much. He's similar to Tyjuan Hagler when he was starting for us. He didn't stand out to me good or bad. Unlike phillip wheeler who usually stood out as awful to me. 

I would have rather us keep Hughes over Sheppard..

Yeah, we made a bad deal. It is what it is, best we can do is put it behind us. Hindsight doesn't fix it or move us forward. 

i dont understand all of the criticism of kelvin sheppard he played well with that huge fumble recovery i think he's played well all year and i hope he's a starter next year

From what I and many Colt fans have seen he only play's well in short spurts if he is a starter next year where in trouble. My friend who is a Bills fan was shocked he was still on team so am I