Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guess what Blue, our mascot did during halftime? (KC game)

ColtsFTW

So I'm sitting there, pretty bumbed during half time and I look down and see Blue harassing a KC fan. All of a sudden he takes his flag, wipes his butt with it, throws it on the ground, stomps on it and then lets kid Blue stomp on it. He eventually gave it back to the fan but it was quite entertaining and great for a laugh during an otherwise depressing game...up to that point. =P

I liked when he pied the KC fan (who I am sure was just an intern or something dressed up as one) in the face.

Crap I missed that. =/

What did you think of the noise especially towards the end? I thought the stadium was really loud tonight. Especially considering how many KC fans were there. Probably louder than the Broncos game.

Is the KC mascot a wolf?

I noticed Blue had a sign that said something to the effect of "Get well soon KC Wolf."

Curious what that meant.

I thought Chiefs were Native Americans...

That would be an interesting mascot..

Crap I missed that. =/

What did you think of the noise especially towards the end? I thought the stadium was really loud tonight. Especially considering how many KC fans were there. Probably louder than the Broncos game.

The noise towards the end was deafening!!!!!!!! It was like the crowd kicked it into second gear!!! And the sirens!!! They really helped get everyone pumped up and I believe the sirens combined with the crowd noise were responsible for the multiple time outs!

Crap I missed that. =/

I will laugh at anyone who ever questions if LOS can get loud again. 

That's the loudest I've ever heard a sporting event in my life and maybe the loudest I've ever heard anything. 

The noise towards the end was deafening!!!!!!!! It was like the crowd kicked it into second gear!!! And the sirens!!! They really helped get everyone pumped up and I believe the sirens combined with the crowd noise were responsible for the multiple time outs!

I will laugh at anyone who ever questions if LOS can get loud again. 

That's the loudest I've ever heard a sporting event in my life and maybe the loudest I've ever heard anything. 

Ok good to know it wasn't just me. I thought it was insanely loud tonight. I dunno if people watching on TV could tell or not.

\m/COLTS\m/ I was thinking the same thing. Those 2 quick time outs seemed to be because of communication problems. =)

Ok good to know it wasn't just me. I thought it was insanely loud tonight. I dunno if people watching on TV could tell or not.

\m/COLTS\m/ I was thinking the same thing. Those 2 quick time outs seemed to be because of communication problems. =)

I am not sure what they were but they were huge and just complete miss use of timeouts by Andy Reid. 

I thought Chiefs were Native Americans...

Good point Andy. The whole time that I was reading House's link I was thinking what in the world do wolves have to do with an American Indian mascot that plays home regular season games in Arrowhead Stadium. Unless the Hunt family is going for a Kevin Costner "Dances With Wolves" film tie in vintage 1991 thing perhaps. I don't know. 

Correction: GoColts8818 provided the Wolf Mascot story link & House replied to it. Sorry about that. SW1 got confused there for a second. My apologies. My fault not theirs.

I can't speak for the LIVE LOS crowd, but I thought those classic World War II air raid simulator sounds were pretty cool. Sort of a high alert, pay attention & focus reminder for our squad. 

I hope we keep using that old school Winston Churchill London War Room sound throughout our Playoff run too. The history buff inside of me eats this stuff up man like a rallying cry to armageddon & fear toward our adversaries that we continue to face in January. Works for me man.  :blueshoe:

It sounded fantastic on my big screen HDTV anyway.  :thmup: Keep doing that INDY. 

That's the first time I've thought it was loud on TV.