Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens - Bengals Week 17

danlhart87

Flacco in this knee brace is sucking even worse then usual and Cincy is good at home. I am not sure how much faith I can have in Baltimore even though it's a divisional game.

On the flip side we still have to beat the Jags too and avoid our egg laying events that sometimes happened this year after beating someone as an underdog.

Baltimore has had bad luck in Indy but I prefer the Chiefs.......we have good luck in postseasons when we play KC.

Not real sure because I would say Albert and Houston will be back so KC could be a different team than we beat today.

True but in Indy with all the hype and crowd excitement and our D seeming to have a handle on the Chiefs offense.......I like our chances.

Also with the Ravens this is by far NOT the same team as last year. No Ray, no Ed Reed, no Boldin.....a painfully off target Flacco.

Still I would prefer KC since Baltimore can "get lucky" at times.

According to yahoo......

If the Ravens lose to Cincy and Miami beats the Jets then Miami is in.

If the Ravens beat Cincy and Miami beats the Jets and KC beats the Chargers then the Ravens are in.

If the Ravens beat Cincy and Miami beats the Jets and KC loses to the Chargers then the Dolphins are in.

If the Ravens lose to Cincy and the Jets beat Miami and KC beats SD and the Steelers beat the Browns then the Steelers are in.

If the Ravens beat the Bengals and the Dolphins beat the Jets and SD beats KC then Baltimore is in.

If the Chargers beat the Chiefs and the Ravens lose to Cincy and Miami loses to the Jets then the Chargers are in even if Pittsburgh also wins.

It's all confusing.....but it comes down to the Ravens or Dolphins in most scenarios with a long shot of either Pittsburgh or SD sneaking in.

I hate to spam but.....

I can't see how the Colts could even play SD in the playoffs fi they got in. For SD to get in from what I see they have to beat KC AND the Jets have to beat the Dolphins AND the Ravens have to lose to the Bengals.

If we move up to 3 that means Baltimore wins and SD would need a Baltimore loss.

So if we were 3 we host the Ravens or Dolphins. If we are 4 it's going to be the Chiefs.

I hate to spam but.....

I can't see how the Colts could even play SD in the playoffs fi they got in. For SD to get in from what I see they have to beat KC AND the Jets have to beat the Dolphins AND the Ravens have to lose to the Bengals.

If we move up to 3 that means Baltimore wins and SD would need a Baltimore loss.

So if we were 3 we host the Ravens or Dolphins. If we are 4 it's going to be the Chiefs.

Host them in the AFC Championship :)

I would have to pick the Ravens.  The odds of us dominating KC again like that are not that high.  They still have a true star in Charles who could potentially go off at any time.  They now have a lot of film to look at it to correct mistakes and better attack us as well. Plus i never like having to turn around and play a team such a short time after beating them.

The Ravens on the other hand cannot run the ball. Ray Rice has been awful all year.  There QB is banged up and there WR unit does not particularly concern me.  I guess my only concern with them would be there defense which can be very good at times.  But the Cheifs D can be pretty good at times too, especially when fully healthy.