Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 12/16

sb41champs

The Texans stinking. Mathis was always great but the Texans were legit Super Bowl contenders to most analysts.

People forget that too fast, in saying we beat a lousy team. Yes, they're lousy but they're still very talented.

I like to say that if you had to pick starters from both rosters to make one team, who would have the most? Luck, Mathis, Vontea, maybe Hilton? They'd definitely have more. And they're getting a top pick in the draft.

People forget that too fast, in saying we beat a lousy team. Yes, they're lousy but they're still very talented.

I like to say that if you had to pick starters from both rosters to make one team, who would have the most? Luck, Mathis, Vontea, maybe Hilton? They'd definitely have more. And they're getting a top pick in the draft.

It all starts with the QB. Plus their not as talented as you think. There are some real holes on that team. That said, players I'd gladly take on the Colts are Watt, Joseph, Tate, Andre, Hopkins, and Brown. 

2. Houston has some darn nice pieces on that roster. If owner Bob McNair hires an aggressive HC & gets a good QB in the draft, there's no reason to think that the Texans can't be back in the AFC South division hunt very soon. I hope Mike Zimmer gets serious consideration here...At least bring him in for an interview & Lovie Smith too please...

Robert Mathis is always reliable & money in the bank. Year after year... 

Houston being 2-12 and Indy beating SF, Seattle and Denver are the biggest surprises of the NFL

Atlanta is close but Houston has one of the NFL's best defenses and they're still 2-12..

The Colts should be 9-5 but they should be that way with wins over St Louis, Miami and San Diego..who they lost to

......not with wins over San Franciscso (10-4), Denver (11-3) and Seattle (12-2)