Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Update

atapcl

Wonder if Toler would be ready for next Sunday. However Vaughn played heck of a game...2 picks... C'mon, I thought hell would freeze earlier.

In Pagano's press conference he said Toler and Gordy are both expected back to practice on Wednesday so we will see.

Lickenbach has a partially torn quad and is said to be week to week. Probably means McGlynn will start Sunday.

I'll defer to the Colts Authority study of the O Line, but it looked to me like Link didn't play very well anyway.  It appeared that in the last drive they ran mostly over the left side with Thorton and AC.  Even Satele made some great blocks.

What I still don't understand is why they can't play like that all the time?  What happened on that last drive?  DB wasn't getting touched until he was past the DLine.  And on one play Satele was pushing the LB out of the play.

Holmes would be playing at RG for Link, not RT... I was referring to him getting the start rather than going back to McGlynn.

I would accept pick a fan to play day as opposed to resorting to seeing Mcfly out there again this year at guard. I still say put Thornton at RG and put Reitz at LG. If Mcfly had no cast on, I would say put him in at center and bench Satele.

Wonder if Toler would be ready for next Sunday. However Vaughn played heck of a game...2 picks... C'mon, I thought hell would freeze earlier.

I remember Vaughn having a good game last year where he had a couple of picks and I believe a pick six.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again. 

I remember Vaughn having a good game last year where he had a couple of picks and I believe a pick six.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again. 

CV and DB are the two best nickle and dime guys in the NFL. We're fortunate to have both. If you put CV in the middle of the field, he can wreck havoc (reminds me of deltha o' neal). The only time he gets exploited is on the outside, with his head turned. I would actually like to see him converted into a safety.