Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

time to break this mold

CR91

alright im done standing on the sideline. I said I wouldn't message until next week, but reading some of these posts are depressing and we need an uplift. remember its not about whos playing hot now its whos playing hot come january. injuries and lack of execution are taking their toll, but injuries heal and execution can be fixed. some of the most unlikely teams have won the superbowl. 2012 ravens. 2010 packers with the 6th seed. 2011 giants. 2007 giants. its all about being hot when it matters. no one is picking us to even win our division now, but what does this team do best? prove everyone wrong and we will prove everyone wrong when we're holding up the trophy.

I don't think the Colts are doing much of anything in the playoffs unless our receiving corps and offensive line start playing significantly better in coming weeks. I think the coaching can improve, the offensive gameplan and the defensive schemes. But I don't think we can fix the receiving corps and line play in five weeks. I think we need personnel upgrades, and that's not getting ready to happen.

guys enough ok. what does downing the team going to do? if we dont back our own team up who will? do we have injuries of course, but what team doesnt. this isnt the time to fall apart. this is the time to stand up and prove to everyone that we can still compete with the best the nfl has to offer.

alright im done standing on the sideline. I said I wouldn't message until next week, but reading some of these posts are depressing and we need an uplift. remember its not about whos playing hot now its whos playing hot come january. injuries and lack of execution are taking their toll, but injuries heal and execution can be fixed. some of the most unlikely teams have won the superbowl. 2012 ravens. 2010 packers with the 6th seed. 2011 giants. 2007 giants. its all about being hot when it matters. no one is picking us to even win our division now, but what does this team do best? prove everyone wrong and we will prove everyone wrong when we're holding up the trophy.

Our run to our Super Bowl win in 2006 wasn't all that great either. Like you said though we got hot and our defense locked it down and we won game after game and made it to the Super Bowl and then of course we won it.

guys enough ok. what does downing the team going to do? if we dont back our own team up who will? do we have injuries of course, but what team doesnt. this isnt the time to fall apart. this is the time to stand up and prove to everyone that we can still compete with the best the nfl has to offer.

Oh, maybe we can inspire Irsay with his tweets to provide Coach the cover in the lockerroom for a change with the O-Line while there is still time.

Hmm, the Ravens just won a SB with a late season line change.

BTW, stink is stink and the players know it when they see it. They are the ones getting out played by the people across from them.

It has to be fixed by the Coach, in the lockerroom, in practice, and on the field.

Please start a thread everyday if you want for hopefully just cheerleading, that would be great. That is important I agree.

Those who wish can discuss the onfield stuff elsewhere.

As bad as BA`s front 7 manhandled us, that should be different next game.

And it is a shame, but I bet the fans would Cheer anyone but Link that replaced Satele or McGlynn

Oh, maybe we can inspire Irsay with his tweets to provide Coach the cover in the lockerroom for a change with the O-Line while there is still time.

Hmm, the Ravens just won a SB with a late season line change.

BTW, stink is stink and the players know it when they see it. They are the ones getting out played by the people across from them.

It has to be fixed by the Coach, in the lockerroom, in practice, and on the field.

Please start a thread everyday if you want for hopefully just cheerleading, that would be great. That is important I agree.

Those who wish can discuss the onfield stuff elsewhere.

As bad as BA`s front 7 manhandled us, that should be different next game.

And it is a shame, but I bet the fans would Cheer anyone but Link that replaced Satele or McGlynn

my goal wasnt to be a cheerleader, its to give this forum hope. Ive been gone for three weeks and it seems its doomsday here

my goal wasnt to be a cheerleader, its to give this forum hope. Ive been gone for three weeks and it seems its doomsday here

Good luck with that. No interior line and one of the worst recieving corps in the NFL iis bad news. At this point, the only hope people have for the postseason is that somehow Da'Rick Rogers off the practice squad is the answer.

Colts still have a chance to turn it around, but the entire fanbase and media, not just this site, is currently writing off the season as a wash with some bright spots.

Most understand that it is TN at home and I would think they expect us to play better.

The "Doomsday" feeling comes from expecting Pagano to keep doing what he has been doing playing Satele, McGlynn.

By not seeing a pass rush or playing decent D.

People had dreams we were pretty good.

We beat SF, the week after Seattle beat them up and destroyed them, and with no TE Davis, and Harbaugh shutdown his running game that was killing us. And the refs gave us calls on two drives to keep them going. 

We beat Seattle at home with both their starting tackles out and Center Unger came back from injury and he is still not playing well.

Beat Denver without their starting LT and a D that hit Peyton early and played some inspired press coverage. Thomas and Bradshaw were important in our early play and can`t help now. No Reggie.

We are NOT CLOSE to what we were without these players and REALITY is setting in. Go Colts!

Our O-line should improve a little, they aren't as bad as they have showed. Hopefully Da'Rick can beat 1 on 1's, we don't need him to put up 100 yards games (But go right ahead if you want to Da'Rick) We just need him to make it harder for opposing defenses to double team T.Y., Fleener is a good weapon, we need a #3 weapon and we need to get T-Rich and Donald going to get a good run game. hopefully getting Toler back will help our defense

Most understand that it is TN at home and I would think they expect us to play better.

The "Doomsday" feeling comes from expecting Pagano to keep doing what he has been doing playing Satele, McGlynn.

By not seeing a pass rush or playing decent D.

People had dreams we were pretty good.

We beat SF, the week after Seattle beat them up and destroyed them, and with no TE Davis, and Harbaugh shutdown his running game that was killing us. And the refs gave us calls on two drives to keep them going. 

We beat Seattle at home with both their starting tackles out and Center Unger came back from injury and he is still not playing well.

Beat Denver without their starting LT and a D that hit Peyton early and played some inspired press coverage. Thomas and Bradshaw were important in our early play and can`t help now. No Reggie.

We are NOT CLOSE to what we were without these players and REALITY is setting in. Go Colts!

You list other teams injuries and then you ignore ours? Lol ok 

guys enough ok. what does downing the team going to do?

Fortunately it does nothing, at least coming from this forum. It doesn't effect the players, coaches or anyone or effect the organization in any way because I'm sure they don't care a bit of what we have to say regardless if it's negative or positive. It's simply a way for people to vent frustration, optimism, opinions and info. :)

You list other teams injuries and then you ignore ours? Lol

Well Blue you must have speed read.

In the post I did mention the loss of Thomas, Bradshaw, & Reggie as reasons we are not going to be the Team that won those games.

Allen & Ballard only played in game one so they didn`t contribute to those games.

Good luck with that. No interior line and one of the worst recieving corps in the NFL iis bad news. At this point, the only hope people have for the postseason is that somehow Da'Rick Rogers off the practice squad is the answer.

Colts still have a chance to turn it around, but the entire fanbase and media, not just this site, is currently writing off the season as a wash with some bright spots.

well then everyone writing off the colts can leave town and dont come back. you are either here during the bad or dont be here at all

but we still have a high school coach (Hamilton) calling the plays. not going to get better until he is gone.

it is not peps fault trent cant run through the huge holes our smashmouth, dominating o-line blows in other teams lines, pep says we are a power running team and we will run until it works

not what I meant, but as soon as I left this place is disaster. did I miss a storm

You have no idea.  This forum is as Jekyll and Hyde as this team.  Definately been a little more Hyde than Jekyll here lately! :hide:

To be honest, you were probably better off. People tend to overreact in times like this. Lots of crazy posting after a tough loss.

The sky definately fell on a few heads