Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

St. Louis (+10) @ Indianapolis (11-10-13)

oldunclemark

Kellen isn't the new QB he was referring to.  He was referring to Case Keenum, who was the new QB we almost lost to.

Sunday we did.  If I recall, the spread was like 2 points.

The spread was between 2 and 3, depending where you looked.

Point being, we shouldn't take the Rams as an easy win. They played two good teams to the end and could have won both.

I just find it funny how some people think we're going to roll these teams when, except for the Jags, we haven't really trashed any team that we've been favored to win.

The spread was between 2 and 3, depending where you looked.

Point being, we shouldn't take the Rams as an easy win. They played two good teams to the end and could have won both.

I just find it funny how some people think we're going to roll these teams when, except for the Jags, we haven't really trashed any team that we've been favored to win.

I'm with you.  No team is easy and you should never expect to roll anyone.  Any team is capable of winning on Sunday, even the Jags.  You're always a mistake or two away from losing any football game.

The Rams brought the heat in that Seattle game & I expect them to come out blazing against the Colts shaky O-Line, just hope Luck keeps his INT trend down & NOT throw any picks, if he can do that I like the Colts odds. Not sure about the Colts covering, it depends if TY can show up big two weeks in a row...

Where are all you "trap game " posters ? This , unlike others you were calling trap games is a perfect example of one.

Home team, playing an lessor team , big favorite..

Coming off a big win and is followed by a division game that would pretty much clinch the division. 

Plus , to top it off SL has some very good talent and shows up big some weeks.

I may be one of the posters you are referring to as I definitely claimed the San Diego game as the "trap" game everyone thought the Jags game would be, since it was odd seeing the build up for the Denver game start up even before the Colts played the bolts...

But I am hoping that having experienced that San Diego game, playing seriously flat on the road on MNF is out of the Colts system

The Colts seem to be up & down, but I am hoping that the rocky start against the Texans is addressed & the Colts come out strong...

I definitely like the fact that it is a home game against a questionable opponent missing their starting QB... I am hoping this is a game where Luck can build on his past weeks success & some of these young WR's can begin to develop...

Jeff Fisher will have something up his sleeve, remember the game they onside kicked it like three times in a row?  He'll have something we aren't expecting.  The Rams can run the ball and have a decent defense if they can get going they can give us fits and the Colts haven't started quick much this season.  I think the Colts win but it might not be the cake walk that most are expecting.

I hope Fisher tries three onside kicks, giving Luck a short field could be dangerous, if the Colts can get off to  a quick start (unlike the past few games) I like the Colts chances even more as the Rams offensive strengths currently lie in the run game...

D just has to stop the run & get some 3 & outs...

I don't see Indy over St. Louis as necessarily easy but the final score should eb a double figure win..

Indy won a big one on the road...confidence with the new lineup (short the injured offensive players) has to be building..

...and we can send trouble the way of young QBs who aren't that mobile

I can't handle another nail biter ... I want a blow out by the Colts right from the get go. In fact, I would love it if luck never took the field because our special teams never let the offense out on the field because they returned each and every kick lol

You'll like this one....Rams cant hang offensively...

....Matt H may even get some time

I am very worried about protecting Luck.

The Rams have played several close games.

The point spread seemed a little high to me. But the good news is that most of the gambling experts I saw expect the Cots to cover. Usually gambling experts take the points when dealing with spreads this large.