its early(1st quarter) but.....

colts_100nascar17fan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All we need is 4 more field goals and defense to shut down houston offense and we are golden

The sad thing I think the chances of us shutting out the Texans is better at this point than four more field goals...

Hey Texans keep giving us chances we have to take advantage they are letting us hang around!

Im not making excuses because our defense is getting beat by Johnson like crazy, BUT a blown roughing the punter call that should have been for the colts and the fumble that should have been the colts. obviously these are replacement refs from the green bay seattle game last year. They got money on the Texans or something. Sorry Suh didnt mean to talk bad about the refs and cause you to be fined! 

Yeah The refs definitely are paid to keep the race between the colts and houston at least watchable till the end of the season

I don't think that.  I think this guy is just bad.  I said all along the only difference between the replacement refs and regular refs was that the media focused on the replacement refs being bad because they wanted it to be a story while they ignore the regular refs when they are bad.  Like anything in life, you have some employees who are good at their jobs and some who are bad.  This guy is one of the bad ones.  he's up there with Winter, Coleman, and Morelli.