Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. Hilton

krunk

That second touch down he made on the left side I swear I almost thought it was Marvin Harrison.  Some of the things this little fella does sometimes it reminds me of Marvelous Marvin.  Monster game by this guy!

Couldn't agree more.

And his catch way behind him crossing the field... a thing of beauty. His hands were amazing today and somehow he beat their corners multiple times. Extremely impressive from a guy his size.

no offense, but marv was never as fast as hilton. still my boy T is amazing

I don't know if I can agree with that one all the way.  Marvin Harrison was blazing fast in his younger days.

He was always blowing by people. Hilton might just be faster but I don't think it's by a whole bunch.

I don't know if I can agree with that one all the way.  Marvin Harrison was blazing fast in his younger days.

He was always blowing by people. Hilton might just be faster but I don't think it's by a whole bunch.

marv was fast yes, but hilton is just scary fast

The real question is; When are NFL fans outside of Indy gonna figure out who this guy is? He's still a virtual unknown. 

Not so, ruksak, not for much longer anyways, NFL channel always raves about his future. ESPN always does too. barring a bad injury, he's headed for NFL stardom. which is great. I really thought Heyward -Bey would've been doing more, but he seems so overwhelmed all the time. Poor guy, hes got the opportunity of a lifetime and I think hes scared of it. I hope for a breakout game from him soon. dudes, this kid, as good as he is, is no marvin. a twenty yr old first round burner named Marvin Harrison would burn TY by ten yard to 100. remember, not only was Marvin superfast but he caught absolutely anything! Remember? what was so freaky about marvin was his uncanny body control. no comparison. Marvin was targeted every single game because.....Paython was no threat. it wasn't until reggies 4th year that he became a viable threat on the other side of the field. Marvin consistently got 1400 yd years and still holds the NFL record wit 143? catches in one year. TY is sure looking like a vintage burner, though:)