Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/01 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

Guest TeamLoloJones

1.  I actually like them a lot.

2. Blaine Gabbert...that TD pass he threw to Darius Butler was a thing of beauty.

1. If the helmets were completely covered in that matte black, I think they'd be better. At first I though they were awful but after actual seeing them for a whole game, they grew on me.

2. Toss up between Mathis and Davis, but I think I will give the edge to Vontae.

1. Agree with BigMac, just the matte black would be better, but the two tone helmet meh....

& I don't like the Disneyized logo, but it is seems fitting for the season they are having...

(reminds me of a saying that I find funny & is somehow fitting, "You can polish a turd...")

2. Reggie on offense with honorable mention to Fleener, just cause that guy got lots of hate from this board & he is steppin it up... 

1. Agree with BigMac, just the matte black would be better, but the two tone helmet meh....

& I don't like the Disneyized logo, but it is seems fitting for the season they are having...

(reminds me of a saying that I find funny & is somehow fitting, "You can polish a turd...")

2. Reggie on offense with honorable mention to Fleener, just cause that guy got lots of hate from this board & he is steppin it up... 

Fleener will be "off" the board radar when he plays this whole year injury free and is involved in the offense.  You are definitely right on that.

The best player on the field was Redding. He actually was dominate. Franklin was excellent too. And Moala did a nice job!

The TV coverage was pathetic about following our excellent D-Line play.
They hollered out Angerers name 4 times in the 1st half and he was actually in on one tackle.

Vontae did a great job but, who the receiver and QB he was competing against has to be factored in.

For sure, the scheme is working and we are just getting started. Nice!