Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/01 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

1. If the helmets were completely covered in that matte black, I think they'd be better. At first I though they were awful but after actual seeing them for a whole game, they grew on me.

2. Toss up between Mathis and Davis, but I think I will give the edge to Vontae.

1. Agree with BigMac, just the matte black would be better, but the two tone helmet meh....

& I don't like the Disneyized logo, but it is seems fitting for the season they are having...

(reminds me of a saying that I find funny & is somehow fitting, "You can polish a turd...")

2. Reggie on offense with honorable mention to Fleener, just cause that guy got lots of hate from this board & he is steppin it up... 

1. Agree with BigMac, just the matte black would be better, but the two tone helmet meh....

& I don't like the Disneyized logo, but it is seems fitting for the season they are having...

(reminds me of a saying that I find funny & is somehow fitting, "You can polish a turd...")

2. Reggie on offense with honorable mention to Fleener, just cause that guy got lots of hate from this board & he is steppin it up... 

Fleener will be "off" the board radar when he plays this whole year injury free and is involved in the offense.  You are definitely right on that.

The best player on the field was Redding. He actually was dominate. Franklin was excellent too. And Moala did a nice job!

The TV coverage was pathetic about following our excellent D-Line play.
They hollered out Angerers name 4 times in the 1st half and he was actually in on one tackle.

Vontae did a great job but, who the receiver and QB he was competing against has to be factored in.

For sure, the scheme is working and we are just getting started. Nice!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Incorrect.   The FO was very surprised. I choose to believe this front office WAY before I'll believe a disgruntled ex-Colt.   “It didn’t limit him in training camp, it didn’t limit him in the season or in practice,” Reich told the media in late November. “Then, last week sometime, I don’t know if it flared up at practice or if it was the result of a previous game, but that was the first time that it had flared up to the point where it affected him as far as practice.”   The shots thing is EE's camp trying to spin things after the fact. I'm not buying their spin.   Yes, he missed one practice all season long with an ankle issue. On a team that is demonstrably conservative about resting veterans with aches and pains during practices.
    • He couldn’t make any money with a bush league QB.  I think this is basically it and I don’t blame him a bit.
    • One last thing to add, before I leave you folks alone, another point for consideration.   It takes guts to put yourself out there, face a life long stuttering problem head on by speaking in front of large audiences when so much effort is involved to just speak.     Takes guts, and considering the school he chose, in the city it’s in, he took up that challenge before he was even out of HS.   Good luck folks, hope our guy is who you were looking for, on and off the field. ✌️ 
    • Kevin Bowen talked in a podcast last year how Luck in 2018 even went to coaches to complain about his work ethic. All of this happened after he said he had a big talk with coaches about wanting the ball. Reich forcing the ball to him in the Miami game trying to appease him. There is no speculation. He quit after a fall out with the coaches. That ankle could of waited until after the season.
    • It wasn't mysterious. He had issues with his ankles and was getting shots for weeks prior. The FO just figured he'd play through it, but it was known he'd need a procedure or procedures after the season. That's not speculation because Ballard talked about it.    And again, he didn't develop stone cold hands anywhere near the Pitt game. He didn't drop the ball in the Pitt game, nor 3 previous. Those are easily available stats.   I'm not spinning anything. I don't care for him as a player or person. I do not however have a problem for him taking care of his body for the next year, as his body is his primary asset and means of making money.   Fans seem to think players owe it to teams to play through injury. Some players do, some players don't. My expectations, and your expectations on the topic don't matter either. But the reality of it is, if you're a player, and under contract for the next few years, you're probably more inclined to play through injury. If you're not under contract, and especially if you don't think you're going to be resigned, you're probably inclined not to. Again, it's a business. 
  • Members

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,509

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,484

• NFLfan

NFLfan 10,051

Moderators
    • UKColt13

UKColt13 1,437

• Dogg63

Dogg63 928