Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions

AllYouNeedIsLuck

I know you should only look one game at a time, but I do think we'll crush the Jags. Just a gut feeling. After that we have the Seahawks at home, Chargers in SD, Broncos at home, and Texans at Houston;a pretty tough 4 game stretch to say the least.

What do you predict out record to be after 8 games?

I think 5-3 with wins against Jaguars, Chargers and yes, the Seahawks. We won't beat Denver imo unless we get an early lead and let LOS carry us to a win. The Houston game will be the game Houston takes from us. Although, they have looked vulnerable so who knows what could happen.

I absolutely hate playing SD, especially at SD. We have struggled with them in the past. They are that annoying bug that you just can't get to leave you alone. Hopefully the new regime can swat them down.

Yes, I feel like a lot of tendencies from the past 10-15 years are moot.  This is a new team, a new look, a new...well, everything.

I'm thinking 5-3.  Loss to Denver and either Seattle or San Diego.  Haven't been impressed with the Texans so far and we tend to have their number.  Seattle has the talent to blow anyone out, but they also underachieve on the road, so I see that as a toss up.  San Diego has been playing very well so I figure one of those will be a loss.  A 2-2 record on that brutal 4 game stretch is quite respectable IMO.  Go 3-1 and we very well may be in line for the #2 seed come playoff time.

The Colts can compete with any team in the NFL but realistically Denver Seattle and Houston could just as well blow us out.  They will all test the defense in different ways, after this stretch we will see what the defense is made out of.  I have confidence going into every game but realize what other teams bring to the game.

Guest TeamLoloJones

The Colts can compete with any team in the NFL but realistically Denver Seattle and Houston could just as well blow us out.  They will all test the defense in different ways, after this stretch we will see what the defense is made out of.  I have confidence going into every game but realize what other teams bring to the game.

Isn't it crazy the Colts went from Peyton Manning's team to a team perfectly built to beat Manning.  Ground and pound, clock management, keep PM on the sideline.  And don't play loose zone coverage that Manning eats for breakfast.

Isn't it crazy the Colts went from Peyton Manning's team to a team perfectly built to beat Manning.  Ground and pound, clock management, keep PM on the sideline.  And don't play loose zone coverage that Manning eats for breakfast.

Its true the Colts are built like it was the blueprint to beat the Broncos.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'm loving that were in a win now attitude in what can be considered year 2 of a rebuilding faze

I think any team that has Luck as their QB is in win now mode...kid is unreal.