Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The, "What's your top 5, bottom 5 team list" game.

Moose Of Woe

Pretty self explanatory. Given we're only two weeks in to the season, but a lot can be learned in that time. Feel free to elaborate on your selections.

Top 5:

1: Seattle                    2004 Patriots/2000 Ravens worthy D, potentially.

2: Denver                   Offense rolled the champs, the giants, and the zebras. Oh my. D looks decent in spite of Von Miller's absence. Solid special teams.

3: GB                          Great QB always makes them contenders despite poor pass protection.

4: San Francisco        Injuries are killing them.

5: Houston                  Well rounded team. Greatest asset is the D player of the year. A healthy Amendiola and Gronk back would put NE here.

Bottom 5:

28: New York Jets       Not a bad team overall discounting QB, but their awful QB's sabotage any chance at winning. (Aside from the Tampa Bay fluke.)         

29: Tampa Bay           Like the Jets, hogtied with a bad QB and not as good a team overall as the Jets are.

30: Oakland               The black hole. Where great athletes go to have their careers die.

31: Cleveland             Decent D but zero offense all around. Including no pass blocking and no QB.

32: Jacksonville          This should be universal, I gather.

As I see it, Seattle and Denver are playing at a level higher than everyone else.

Top 5:

1: Seattle                   

2: San Francisco

3. New Orleans

4. Denver

5. Pats

As much as I wanted to put the AFC teams higher, I just can't. The best of the NFC are better than the AFC and the fact that New Orleans actually has a defense may make them the scariest of the bunch. Considered putting Houston ahead of Pats but I would rather win 13-10 with a stout D then 33-30. Houston has same defensive woes that may not be correctable. Pats O will improve when hurt players come back and rookies who will continue to get better.

Bottom 5:

Agree with yours. Maybe St. Louis too as #6.

I think Steelers may need to go in the bottom 5.

After last night, you may be right. They kept it close for a while and then woooooooooosh.

Even so, I have a hard time putting PIT below the likes of the Jets or Tampa. I certainly don't think they're any worse than OAK, Cleveland or the Jaguars.

Surprised to not see Indy in anyones bottom 5. Im not sure we could beat Tampa or Washington right now, who seem to be consistently in everyones bottom 5.....Jets are another team in everyones bottom 5, they stomped us last year. We also split with the Jags last year....A couple of Oak mentions, and we nearly lost to them as well (at home).  

Top 5: In terms of not wanting to play them.

Seattle

San Fran

Denver

GB

New Orleans

Bottom 5:

Jax

Pitt

...These last 3, flip a coin, could be anyone at this point. 

Surprised to not see Indy in anyones bottom 5. Im not sure we could beat Tampa or Washington right now, who seem to be consistently in everyones bottom 5.....Jets are another team in everyones bottom 5, they stomped us last year. We also split with the Jags last year....A couple of Oak mentions, and we nearly lost to them as well (at home).  

Top 5: In terms of not wanting to play them.

Seattle

San Fran

Denver

GB

New Orleans

Bottom 5:

Jax

Pitt

...These last 3, flip a coin, could be anyone at this point. 

How can that possibly surprise you?