Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign RB Miguel Maysonet to practice squad

1959Colts

As per Rotoworld

Colts signed RB Miguel Maysonet to their practice squad.

It'll be Maysonet's third organization since he went undrafted out of Stony Brook in April; he also spent time with the Browns and Eagles this spring and summer. A favorite of some draftniks, Maysonet will essentially stand in as Indy's No. 4 back behind Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Brown, and Kerwynn Williams.

haha can not believe he signed with us. Started a colts save on madden a few days ago with updated roster and signed him to the roster (Brown got a season ending injury and he was the best rookie FA), guy was quite good tbh. That's madden though and it doesn't really translate that much to real life.

As per Rotoworld

Miguel Maysonet - RB - Colts

It'll be Maysonet's third organization since he went undrafted out of Stony Brook in April; he also spent time with the Browns and Eagles this spring and summer. A favorite of some draftniks, Maysonet will essentially stand in as Indy's No. 4 back behind Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Brown, and Kerwynn Williams.

Source: Mike Chappell on Twitter

Can he block? If he can, cut Brown and get him on the regular team.

Edited by Superman

As per Rotoworld

i was saying during the draft i hoped we would draft him. this kid is a power back, who if he gets a chance on the roster could be a good goal line back. I have a feeling Ballard wont be the only RB injured this year. 

Did anybody see him playing for the Browns during preseason?

It's interesting that the Eagles let him go after signing him as a college free agent without even seeing him play. That was because they signed Felix Jones during the time the kid was back at Stony Brook to graduate. 

I saw him play against Coastal Carolina last year when i was visiting family and he was pretty darn good. 26 carries 233 yards and 2 TD's. rushed for over 150 yards in 7 games and over 200 in 3 games. Philly i can see not really giving him a chance since they have McCoy, Jones, and Brown but cleveland im surprised didn't. i really hope we give him a chance. him and ballard in the future could make a good duo