Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JJ Watts Will Become The Highest Paid Defenseman in NFL History

King Colt

Well it had to happen as this weekend Houston sports talk radio said the Texans are working on a deal to keep Watts in Houston at all costs and they emphasized at ALL costs. Living here is good during the football season as I get to see this guy play. If the Colts had him I would be making reservations for the playoffs for many seasons to come.

I want Schaub to get a Flacco-esque contract :) he deserves it.

I see what you did there SH. A little reverse psychology eh? Throw an ungodly amount of dough at Schaub, he cracks under the enormous weight/responsibility, & the Texans front office can't afford a decent replacement. Clever SH...Very clever indeed!  ;)

You're a crafty one...I've gotta keep an eye on you...Just kidding! LOL! Thanks for making SW1 roar with laughter my friend. I like how you think...So devious & cunning...Nice! 

Shoot, SW1 can't find it, but ESPN First Take did a nice segment on JJ Watt & his desire to train & condition vigorously to get smarter, faster, & better as a pass rusher in order to last decades in this league by staying home, out of night clubs, & out of trouble. Yes I know that JJ plays for our division rival the Texans, but I crossed paths with him at my Alma Mater UW-Madison & I do root for his success except when he plays the Colts. 

I love the guy & he deserves the truck load of millions that owner Bob McNair decides to pay Watt. The guy's a freaking animal...I wish we had em...Take good care of that Stud cash cow QuizBoy okay. I wanna see him in Canton, Ohio someday. 

Watt is legit...and I love his motor and is one of those few people I root for in the league....seems to be a really good guy. That said Cushing doesn't impress me nearly as much. After his steroid incident I don't think he was nearly the same player. Reed will make teams think twice about going deep on that team and with Watt swatting passes underneath...I think they will be better....but NE and Indy haven't had issues with that defense over the years...some teams just match up well.

Well it had to happen as this weekend Houston sports talk radio said the Texans are working on a deal to keep Watts in Houston at all costs and they emphasized at ALL costs. Living here is good during the football season as I get to see this guy play. If the Colts had him I would be making reservations for the playoffs for many seasons to come.

He will get paid.

And he deserves it.