Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Even Tim Tebow couldn't stop Aaron Hernandez back in 2007

chad72

Special treatment all around, I see.  Hernandez didn't deny punching the guy and no arrest made or charges filed.  Tebow witnessed the whole thing and that was somehow covered up as to not taint Tebow's name.  I hope Florida gets investigated for buying Hernandez's freedom when he should have been arrested and charged with assault. 

Man, if Hernandez was going to shoot somebody.......he could have saved us from Tebow mania.

Just think if Hernandez has been arrested and Tebow had been identified as "witness 1" then there may not have been no Hernandez or Tebow mania!

Its not that I am denying it, but media reports just keep on turning up that he was a walking time bomb , and if pushed , just waiting to b go a bit to far due to poor judgement

daily i read things and am just no longer posting as have posted enough articles on him already

Just waiting for the legal process to continue at this point and cant wait for  the real  season  to get going

Special treatment all around, I see.  Hernandez didn't deny punching the guy and no arrest made or charges filed.  Tebow witnessed the whole thing and that was somehow covered up as to not taint Tebow's name.  I hope Florida gets investigated for buying Hernandez's freedom when he should have been arrested and charged with assault. 

Well the bar probably didn't want press charges because they served a 17 year old 2 drinks. They would have lost their license for sure, not sure how Tebow by trying prevent a fight would have had his rep tainted, he is a good guy who TRIED do the right thing but couldn't stop what we all think is a bonifide PHYCO!

Just think if Hernandez has been arrested and Tebow had been identified as "witness 1" then there may not have been no Hernandez or Tebow mania!

No Hernandez in NE I am pretty sure, but why no Tebow Mania? He was a WITNESS no a participant, and a witness that tried to prevent the incident.. Am I just way tired or is this ANTI Tebow thing seem weird to me? OK he isnt a good QB but I do not see how this Saints his image? by being in a bar?

Its not that I am denying it, but media reports just keep on turning up that he was a walking time bomb , and if pushed , just waiting to b go a bit to far due to poor judgement

Just waiting for the legal process to continue at this point and cant wait for  the real  season  to get going

Now they want to make sure his girlfriend testifies 

Sheriff: I won't let Aaron Hernandez get married

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-marry-jail/2484793/

Now they want to make sure his girlfriend testifies 

Sheriff: I won't let Aaron Hernandez get married

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-marry-jail/2484793/

Can he really prevent it? I mean the were engaged BEFORE the incident.  And I am awful, I feel just let her and her 8 month old girl be and heal as they have been hurt from this as well. (through no fault of theirs either.)

Can he really prevent it? I mean the were engaged BEFORE the incident.  And I am awful, I feel just let her and her 8 month old girl be and heal as they have been hurt from this as well. (through no fault of theirs either.)

THe more u here the stranger this case gets, has so many twists to it

At some point i signed up for NFL news feeds and just keep getting these things faster than can delete, tried to unsubscribe but didnt wiork, feeds come in lately faster,. more of them , and with links to more sources

=============================================================

His brother was in a bar last night & looks like him, someone yelled there is AH, though it was his brother

a fight broke out

A fight broke out about 4 a.m. ET Saturday the Gold Roc Diner in West Hartford, after a customer shouted Aaron Hernandez's name at another customer who looked like him, Norine Derocco, a manager at the diner, told the Press-Citizen on Monday.

"It was just customers who thought it was Aaron Hernandez. That's how the fight actually started," Derocco said. "They thought it was Aaron Hernandez himself.

"And then someone said, 'No it's his brother,' and then a fight broke out. But whoever the person was, if it was D.J. Hernandez … (he was) not involved in the actual fight."

Alberto Lopez, 30, of Bristol, Conn.; Jesus Agosto, 36 of New Britain, Conn.; and Thomas Miller, 30 of Torrington, Conn.; were arrested. It is unclear whom D.J. Hernandez had accompanied to the restaurant and who instigated the fight.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/07/02/dj-hernandez-bar-fight/2483317/

====================================================================

Aaron Hernandez family member killed in car accident

A member of Aaron Hernandez’s family whom police wanted to question in connection with the ongoing murder investigation has died in a car accident

It is unclear what police believed Singleton knew about the murder of Odin Lloyd, but the report says that police had been seeking to speak with him. Singleton had previously been convicted of multiple drug charges in Connecticut.

Singleton lived in Bristol, Connecticut

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-family-member-killed-in-car-accident/

THe more u here the stranger this case gets, has so many twists to it

At some point i signed up for NFL news feeds and just keep getting these things faster than can delete, tried to unsubscribe but didnt wiork, feeds come in lately faster,. more of them , and with links to more sources

=============================================================

His brother was in a bar last night & looks like him, someone yelled there is AH, though it was his brother

a fight broke out

A fight broke out about 4 a.m. ET Saturday the Gold Roc Diner in West Hartford, after a customer shouted Aaron Hernandez's name at another customer who looked like him, Norine Derocco, a manager at the diner, told the Press-Citizen on Monday.

"It was just customers who thought it was Aaron Hernandez. That's how the fight actually started," Derocco said. "They thought it was Aaron Hernandez himself.

"And then someone said, 'No it's his brother,' and then a fight broke out. But whoever the person was, if it was D.J. Hernandez … (he was) not involved in the actual fight."

Alberto Lopez, 30, of Bristol, Conn.; Jesus Agosto, 36 of New Britain, Conn.; and Thomas Miller, 30 of Torrington, Conn.; were arrested. It is unclear whom D.J. Hernandez had accompanied to the restaurant and who instigated the fight.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/07/02/dj-hernandez-bar-fight/2483317/

====================================================================

Aaron Hernandez family member killed in car accident

A member of Aaron Hernandez’s family whom police wanted to question in connection with the ongoing murder investigation has died in a car accident

It is unclear what police believed Singleton knew about the murder of Odin Lloyd, but the report says that police had been seeking to speak with him. Singleton had previously been convicted of multiple drug charges in Connecticut.

Singleton lived in Bristol, Connecticut

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/02/aaron-hernandez-family-member-killed-in-car-accident/

God will people leave the families alone! Saw the news last night? or the night before showin Lloyds mother crying at his funeral. Is NOTHING sacred anymore let the poor people be! It is bad enough that a fair trial in this case is going be VERY hard to do with the media circus around it. (I am not saying AH is innocent, but where will they find 14 people who have not heard of the crime in MA? )

I know we all have our opinions here but even the biggest slime ball deserves his day and court and a fair trial.

God will people leave the families alone! Saw the news last night? or the night before showin Lloyds mother crying at his funeral. Is NOTHING sacred anymore let the poor people be! It is bad enough that a fair trial in this case is going be VERY hard to do with the media circus around it. (I am not saying AH is innocent, but where will they find 14 people who have not heard of the crime in MA? )

I know we all have our opinions here but even the biggest slime ball deserves his day and court and a fair trial.

someone brought up fair trial in another topic,I think they will try & find enough people that will say they heard of it but can still make an objective decision based only on court hearings and rule out all past news as noise

Fat Chance of that being trug full if someine says it, they may think it but ???

also u r to be judged by a jury of ones peers

are his Peers people in similar affluent  neighborhoods as to where he lived, ,, other NFL players ,,  or gang bangers  back in his hometown

Its all messed up