Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The only thing more disturbing than Manning's persona in that skit? The parents of child actors. Terrifying

bayone

SNL SKIT VIDEO @ Link Below

Manning was the keynote speaker at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette's inaugural All Arkansas Prep Awards in Little Rock over the past weekend, and the emcee asked him a number  questions, such as  .....................

He also asked Peyton about his experience on SNL, which brought up this gem. Via The Sports Seer --

"

"The one that people always talk about is the United Way skit, where I’m throwing the football at the kids.
A lot of people have asked “Peyton, please tell me you weren’t really hurting those kids.”
And I promise you folks, that was a
Nerf football
… and all these kids, they were
all child actors
which is a kind of disturbing field in its own way. And
all the parents were there
the entire time when we were doing that skit and the
director said ‘You gotta hit them in the face,
you gotta do it.’ And
I had to have a little talk with myself before I could do it.

"But I felt a little more comfortable when I heard one of the parents yelling at the director
‘I want him to hit my kid in the face!’"
 "

The only thing more disturbing than Manning's persona in that skit? The parents of child actors. Terrifying

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/8/4404912/snl-rewind-manning-doesnt-want-to-throw-footballs-at-your-kids-face

MANY MORE QUESTIONS @ Link Below

PEYTON ANSWERS ONE SAYING RAY LEWIS DELIVERED THE HARDEST HITS TO HIM

http://thesportsseer.com/2013/06/05/peyton-manning-on-bret-bielema-memories-playing-against-arkansas/

Great Peyton stuff Barry! "But I felt a little more comfortable when I heard one of the parents yelling at the director ‘I want him to hit my kid in the face!’” :funny:  :lol:

I'm still upset at the NCAA &  Bret Bielema leaving UW-Madison largely because college kids attending a school go there because of the coach & when he leaves for Arkansas that kid on scholarship is stuck between a rock & hard place because he can't leave the school without jeopardizing his education or room & board. It royally ticks me off. The unfairness of it all...

"Peyton Manning on Ray Lewis’ Crushing Blows & Bret Bielema" LOL! I read the headline as Peyton Manning's crushing blow on/against Bret Bielema...

I think part of the reason Bret Bielema left UW-Madison for Arkansas was so that his wife would be closer to where she grew up & where her parents are. A happy wife= A happy life right? :yahoo:

image%25255B5%25255D.png?imgmax=800

Umm, judging by that pic I would too

He was down here doing a fundraiser in Graves Co. Kentucky and talked about the same thing. He said all these parents wanted their kids in the shot so they all volunteered their kids to get hit in the face. Peyton is so down to earth for someone of his wealth and stature...and just has a great personality. Funny funny guy....kinda guy you would want to have beers with and go golfing or fishing or well....anything because he just is a prankster and smart butt (in a good way). Not everyone especially coming from a well off family like his is so grounded....and especially those that have achieved what he has. He was gracious with his time as with his money. I hope he never changes because I usually never pick athletes to be role models....he would be an exception.

I think part of the reason Bret Bielema left UW-Madison for Arkansas was so that his wife would be closer to where she grew up & where her parents are. A happy wife= A happy life right?  :yahoo:

i'd keep her happy alright

I think part of the reason Bret Bielema left UW-Madison for Arkansas was so that his wife would be closer to where she grew up & where her parents are. A happy wife= A happy life right?  :yahoo:

She looks young enough to be his daughter.  Kinda creepy if you ask me.

She looks young enough to be his daughter.  Kinda creepy if you ask me.

She is technically young enough to be his daughter but I actually think she looks kind of old for her age.  If I'd been forced to guess their ages I'd have pegged her at about ~35 and Bielema right around where he actually is (early forties).  I see a lot of similar couples around that age where the missus simply looks more well-maintained but not terribly more youthful than her beau.

The fact that she's only 27 is more disturbing to me than anything.

She is technically young enough to be his daughter but I actually think she looks kind of old for her age.  If I'd been forced to guess their ages I'd have pegged her at about ~35 and Bielema right around where he actually is (early forties).  I see a lot of similar couples around that age where the missus simply looks more well-maintained but not terribly more youthful than her beau.

Yep look at her eyes....they don't look young. Those sunken dark circles stand out to me. Get that woman some eye cream and out of the tanning booth asap.

Her skin also looks oily.

Okay I'll stop.....

Eh I placed her about mid-twenties so I guess I'm not seeing what you guys are.