Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/06

sb41champs

The Colts are hosting free agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw for a visit.

Earlier this off-season fans were given the impression that the Colts running back situation was solid - and - comments from the Colts heirarchy indicated that the Colts were "done" with their free agent shopping.  Bradshaw has been available ALL off-season.

Are you experiencing ??? about our running back corps with Bradshaw's visit ??

no not at all. but we are going to have a lot of quality cuts 

Like St Elmo's.

(As a vegetarian it pains me to write that, but I'll say pretty much anything to get a cheap laugh.)

I have never heard the Colts say they were "done" if anything Grigson has always kept the door open to keep making moves if he ever thinks he can find someone who can make the roster better. 

I think that's what the Colts are thinking here.  They probably could go into the season with the running backs they have but whats the down side to signing Bradshaw?  It will probably be a one year deal and probably a smaller contract.  Worst case he comes in and causes other running backs to pick up their game and the Colts have to release him.  It's not like this is a move that is going to set the Colts back years if they get it wrong.  It's low risk with a chance of high reward if he plays like he did when he was healthy for the Giants. 

Did you know today is 6/6/6

2013=2+1+3+0=6

(luckily it is almost over)

Very Clever there Jules! That's 1 of the many reasons I like you: Funny, very perceptive, & maybe some of that sharp intellect will rub off on me too.  :D  Speaking of 666, that just means the devil can cut loose, dance with his cloven foot, & have 1 Hades of a barbecue celebration right.  :thmup: Great, now SW1 is famished man. Sigh...

New+Orleans+barbecue+ribs.jpg