Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

vaugh intercepts luck in redzone in otas

Stephen

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - personal shot

You must be high to think lacey was better than vaughn....lacey was the worse corner we had in years he stayed getting burned even when he played off 10 yards plus he couldnt tackle for nothing

Vaughn is awful....

You must be new....love personal shots.  Thank you....wrong guy to pick on!!!   Welcome to the forum however...23 lovely posts  haha   They were totally different defenses.  You JUST described Vaughn!!!   I game Vaughn played well in...ONE!  Once he finally turns his freaking head to the ball I will agree...I disliked Lacey...and Vaughn should NOT be wearing Edge's 32...makes me ILL.

Thanks for the great reply HA!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, if a player has a good year, it shows he is capable of being a good player. Right team, right scheme, etc. Sherman walked into a great defense and plays with Thomas who is fantastic and a front line that is great. Jennings went to a good defense at Chicago and is playing well. Coincidence? Put Sherman on our colts team a few years ago and let's see how he does.

Forget putting Sherman here a few years ago, can we have him now? haha

Crap...Andrew is throwing endzone interceptions to OUR SCRUB CORNERS...so much for improved efficiency under Pep's new offense...dude is still gonna suck.  :D

He's looking to improve on leading the league in turnovers.  He was only 2nd last year.

Comparing Lacy and Vaughn is like comparing :cuss: to :censored: ... no matter how much syrup you pour on either won't make 'em pancakes....

Not looking forward to seeing Vaughn get owned on Sundays.. really hope that the evaluators get it figured out, or at least teach him to look for the ball...

Comparing Lacy and Vaughn is like comparing :cuss: to :censored: ... no matter how much syrup you pour on either won't make 'em pancakes....

Not looking forward to seeing Vaughn get owned on Sundays.. really hope that the evaluators get it figured out, or at least teach him to look for the ball...

My sentiments exactly!  :)

Wont get owned IMO at least not here,because I don't believe he will be :disco:

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - quoted removed post

Vaughn is awful....

You must be new....love personal shots.  Thank you....wrong guy to pick on!!!   Welcome to the forum however...23 lovely posts  haha   They were totally different defenses.  You JUST described Vaughn!!!   I game Vaughn played well in...ONE!  Once he finally turns his freaking head to the ball I will agree...I disliked Lacey...and Vaughn should NOT be wearing Edge's 32...makes me ILL.

Thanks for the great reply HA!

Smh did any of ya'll expect vaughn to be a beast out the gate once vontae davis got hurt? so why cry about something that doesnt matter now? vaughn did what he was suppose to do not every cornerback can hold their own especially if they're covering the #1 wr of the opposing team the ones who keep downing vaughn makes no sense what so ever just a bunch of crying vaughn is decent and he will fit well in this defensive scheme

Smh did any of ya'll expect vaughn to be a beast out the gate once vontae davis got hurt? so why cry about something that doesnt matter now? vaughn did what he was suppose to do not every cornerback can hold their own especially if they're covering the #1 wr of the opposing team the ones who keep downing vaughn makes no sense what so ever just a bunch of crying vaughn is decent and he will fit well in this defensive scheme

I see where your coming from, He was put in a situation he should have never been in last year do to Powers injury but Vaughn was awful last year, He repeatedly did not get his head around AFTER the WR he was guarding turned his head to make the catch and because of his lack of fundamentals he drew penalties because he looked to have panicked several times, I dont get why you say Vaughn is decent just based on all the penalties he drew and his lack of fundamentals and field awareness however, He's very replaceable

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - personal argument

I do not think I will ever cry over an awful player who was repeatedly burnt.....I said it before, and Gavin accurately says it in the above post....AWFUL..... 

Up to 24 posts?  I know 2 of them made NO sense.....Please direct your comments elsewhere....you are 0-2 with me.  

ANYONE saying Vaughn was remotely DECENT has NEVER analyzed the game of football....that is a simple as it gets.  Maybe a book list of basics for you?  "Football Basics" is one my 3rd grader is reading.... chewing%20bubble%20gum.gif  To make it easier, watch film/tape of Vaughn attempting to play CB.  That will explain to the naked eye how NOT to play CB.... haha  :lol:  :spit:  lmao !!!!!!

Is all I could think of when I first read this. I am sure this isn't anything to blow out of proportion.

I think we could go a lot of directions with this!!!  I love it!!  Where is SW1 when you need him...our video analyst! :)

I say....If Cassius Vaughn gets beat 99-100 times.....we should keep him on the team when he succeeds "One Time."  HMMMM........Maybe I am a tad crazy with this notion....

Nice first post!!!  Welcome to the forum!

:sarcasm:  :sarcasm:  :sarcasm:

Edited by Nadine
oversized emoticon

I do not think I will ever cry over an awful player who was repeatedly burnt.....I said it before, and Gavin accurately says it in the above post....AWFUL..... 

Up to 24 posts?  I know 2 of them made NO sense.....Please direct your comments elsewhere....you are 0-2 with me.  

ANYONE saying Vaughn was remotely DECENT has NEVER analyzed the game of football....that is a simple as it gets.  Maybe a book list of basics for you?  "Football Basics" is one my 3rd grader is reading.... chewing%20bubble%20gum.gif  To make it easier, watch film/tape of Vaughn attempting to play CB.  That will explain to the naked eye how NOT to play CB.... haha  :lol:  :spit:  lmao !!!!!!

LIKE !!!!!! Your right Brother you need to be able to see whats going on the field or is analyze a better word.I may not know correct terminologys but Do understand fully whats going on on the Field.In the case of Vaughn unless he makes a 100% turn around he will never make this Team.I fully expect Price and Swanson to see to that ! Yes Gavin hit the nail on the head describing his play with the big resounding AWFUL well said Gavin ,would've liked your comment but havnt gotten any back yet  :funny: have a cup on me ! :spit: 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - oversized emoticon
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - oversized emoticon

LIKE !!!!!! Your right Brother you need to be able to see whats going on the field or is analyze a better word.I may not know correct terminologys but Do understand fully whats going on on the Field.In the case of Vaughn unless he makes a 100% turn around he will never make this Team.I fully expect Price and Swanson to see to that ! Yes Gavin hit the nail on the head describing his play with the big resounding AWFUL well said Gavin ,would've liked your comment but havnt gotten any back yet  :funny: have a cup on me ! :spit: 

LIKE!

I have the case of intermittent likes right now!!!  :)  some things make me want to morph......hulk.gif

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - quoting removed post

LIKE!

I have the case of intermittent likes right now!!!   :)  some things make me want to morph......hulk.gif

:funny:  :funny:  :lol:  I hear ya,did forget to mention the one key ingredient Vaughn is lacking on IMO is talent,but if he proves me wrong will be right there to support him

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - oversized emoticon
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - oversized emoticon

:funny:  :funny:  :lol:  I hear ya,did forget to mention the one key ingredient Vaughn is lacking on IMO is talent,but if he proves me wrong will be right there to support him

Spot on Brother!  Cassius...give us a reason to praise you young man!  We will do back flips...well maybe jay...OH forget it...:) come%20to%20the%20party.png.gif

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, May 30, 2013 - quoting removed post

Spot on Brother!  Cassius...give us a reason to praise you young man!  We will do back flips...well maybe jay...OH forget it... :) come%20to%20the%20party.png.gif

GRRRRR    LIKE !!!!!!!

Smh did any of ya'll expect vaughn to be a beast out the gate once vontae davis got hurt? so why cry about something that doesnt matter now? vaughn did what he was suppose to do not every cornerback can hold their own especially if they're covering the #1 wr of the opposing team the ones who keep downing vaughn makes no sense what so ever just a bunch of crying vaughn is decent and he will fit well in this defensive scheme

I play LB & DL, and even I could've played CB better than Vaughn did this year

Tim jennings always been good it was just the defense the colts were playing made him look less than average that tampa 2 defense was not what we needed too much soft man coverage and zone coverage

the Bears defense under Lovie Smith was also based on the Tampa 2.

lol@ 0-2 like this is a series so corny....look bruh you can say what you want about vaughn complain everytime about him when someone mentions being cut but bottom line vaughn add depth to our secondary which we need you let one season automatically have thinking someone is complete trash lol never base someone whole skill set off of one season you really dont know so carry your lame corny jokes elsewhere

no not exactly their defense was similiar to the tampa 2 but not tampa 2 they were cover 2 but mostly man coverage colts didnt play alot of man coverage under the tampa 2

It was built off the same Cover-2 defense the Colts defense was built off of, yes there were things that made them slightly different defenses but it's not like trying to compare a 3-4 defense to it or something.

It was built off the same Cover-2 defense the Colts defense was built off of, yes there were things that made them slightly different defenses but it's not like trying to compare a 3-4 defense to it or something.

No what I'm saying is jennings plays better at man coverage than he would on a zone coverage playing 10 yards off the wr nothing but slants and curl routes.....not so easy when it's man coverage

lol@ 0-2 like this is a series so corny....look bruh you can say what you want about vaughn complain everytime about him when someone mentions being cut but bottom line vaughn add depth to our secondary which we need you let one season automatically have thinking someone is complete trash lol never base someone whole skill set off of one season you really dont know so carry your lame corny jokes elsewhere

1st sentence....once again makes zero sense 0-3.  Then a ... to bruh?  What the heck is a bruh?....0-4....an lol in the middle of a sentence 0-5...Telling 8818 the Bears did not run Cover 2 (Tampa 2) 0-6.....WOW!  

People like lame and corny jokes and good analysis....and telling someone to leave the forum is against forum rules.... :rulez:  I learned the hard way!!!

I am fine that you like Vaughn...here's to hoping Sheldon Price, Allen Chapman, and Dexter Swanson make the team as backups.  Vaughn needs to go.  I will not, however be surprised if Vaughn is still here at the end....and I will root him on to do well....I will also BLAST him when he fails like last year...1 good game.

Until my next corny joke.......bye%20bye.gif