Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gronkowski may need back surgery.

Dustin

Brady must be furious. First the Welker thing and now this.

Why would Brady be angry much less furious? Injuries are out of everyone's control and this back thing does not sound serious as it will take the same amount of time to heal as his arm if he needs the surgery. I think Brady better than anyone understands the Welker situation - it takes two to make a deal and the Pats got him a pretty good replacement in Amendola. :)

Why would Brady be angry much less furious? Injuries are out of everyone's control and this back thing does not sound serious as it will take the same amount of time to heal as his arm if he needs the surgery. I think Brady better than anyone understands the Welker situation - it takes two to make a deal and the Pats got him a pretty good replacement in Amendola. :)

I don't mean furious at Rob I mean furious at his luck. First his go to guy is let go and now his next security blanket and the league's best TE might have to have surgery again. But you're right. They signed Amendola which should help.

I don't mean furious at Rob I mean furious at his luck. First his go to guy is let go and now his next security blanket and the league's best TE might have to have surgery again. But you're right. They signed Amendola which should help.

Yeah, I agree with that. I started a thread awhile ago asking if the Pats made a mistake tying up all those millions in Gronk. He has always been injury prone since college and I don't like his off-field activities either. He seems to be very immature.

I think the Pats O will be Ok but Welker was their leader in receptions and Gronk in TDs last year so if Gronk is not back then Brady is down two key guys that he had last year to make the O go. I think Pats fans just have to keep their fingers crossed that Amendola and the rest of the skill guys stay healthy....

For the first 3 quarters.

What is he going to do for the remaining 81 quarters? :lol:

Have YOU seen some of Gronk's YOU TUBE vids?  

But the CAPTAIN of the team should NOT be angry with this *'s off field activities?

Brady is ok with all this non sense?

This guy is a ferocious talent, but he IS A MENTAL MIDGET.    

IF...   I were Brady or BB I would be FURIOUS with this child.

Oh well...     New England's problem ... not Indy's... 

Yeah, I agree with that. I started a thread awhile ago asking if the Pats made a mistake tying up all those millions in Gronk. He has always been injury prone since college and I don't like his off-field activities either. He seems to be very immature.

I think the Pats O will be Ok but Welker was their leader in receptions and Gronk in TDs last year so if Gronk is not back then Brady is down two key guys that he had last year to make the O go. I think Pats fans just have to keep their fingers crossed that Amendola and the rest of the skill guys stay healthy....

But the CAPTAIN of the team should NOT be angry with this >'s off field activities?

Brady is ok with all this non sense?

This guy is a ferocious talent, but he IS A MENTAL MIDGET.    

IF...   I were Brady or BB I would be FURIOUS with this child.

Oh well...     New England's problem ... not Indy's... 

I think Brady has seen his fair share of mental midgets, remember Moss? :bounce:

huhh...    Moss was a model citizen until the very end in NE when he went DIVA....

I do not see the connection there....  

Perhaps you don't remember his off-field shanningans with a woman right before the Super Bowl in 2008 when he said the two of them were "aggressively saying hello to each other" and then she filed a complaint with the police saying Moss abused her by injuring her finger.

I will forever remember his press conference in 2010 after the Pats won their first game when he said that the conference should be about the Patriots winning but then he made it all about him and his contract. It was about a 10 minute diatribe.

In fairness to Gronk, he is not that type of guy. He is more of a just an immature child that hopefully will grow up.

Eventually, Gronk's health issues have got to turn in a positive boomer rang direction right? Man, he's gone through an extended rough patch of injuries & setbacks. I actually feel bad for Gronk now. The kid can't seem to catch a break. Sigh...Hang in there NE...This dark cloud of athletic ailments can't last forever.