Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrence Johnson And Joe Lefedge

1959Colts

I think they might have found a player with Terrence Johnson at CB.

And Joe Lefeged at safety. I also like David Caldwell, however he did seem to struggle in the Steelers game. Although, I dont think Caldwell was the only one responsable for the secondarys breakdowns.

Sorry for the misspell of Lefeged's name.

I've been saying this for a while. Joe Lefeged is like Melvin Bullit, which is a good thing if he's our backup. Terrence Johnson provides great depth and I like the way he played against Pitt. Good to have him on the team.

Lefeged is not like bullit, he's much faster, more physical and much bigger and he isnt scared to tackle either... he also has better hands... i love this guy, hopefully he gets to start the full game on monday.

Lefeged is not like bullit, he's much faster, more physical and much bigger and he isnt scared to tackle either... he also has better hands... i love this guy, hopefully he gets to start the full game on monday.

I agree with you that Lefeged is nothing like Bullit, but he is not any bigger than Bullit. They are virtually the same size.

I meant more in the sense that Lefeged is undrafted and came out of nowhere just like Bullit.