Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I had no idea about D.J Hayden's injury...

I was under the impression that he was a 2nd-3rd round talent but now people are saying he's one of the top CBs in the draft.

I don't know too much about him. Where would you take him?

Well if not for the injury I'd take him at 24 if cooper or warmack weren't there but if we had a 2nd or he fell the the 3rd I'd take him there but as you said he is getting a lot of looks now many have said he is the #1 CB in the draft if he didn't have the injury however he was cleared by Doctors

I was under the impression that he was a 2nd-3rd round talent but now people are saying he's one of the top CBs in the draft.

I don't know too much about him. Where would you take him?

Mayock says he the best CB in the draft and I tend to take his word as gospel. I wouldn't be dissapointed if we took him in the 1st.

Mayock says he the best CB in the draft and I tend to take his word as gospel. I wouldn't be dissapointed if we took him in the 1st.

yup, would love this guy as our first pick if we decide to stay put at 24, mayock and cosell have him as the top CB in the draft

I have a report that he is the top corner now how did that happen like three days ago he was still like the number 4 corner in this draft now don't get me wrong he was a good player before the injury now how will he be after the injury will he ever be the same player that he was before the injury but the man is a very lucky guy since that type of injury most people don't make it through since its 95% fatal. anyone have a thought to what I just said?.