Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders cleaning house, where would McFadden land?

Releasing him would be really dumb. You can get at least a 2 for him

They did also release big Tommy Kelly and his 6 Mill......all 6' 6 325 of him.....You just never know...wondering aloud if McKenzie was the right man for the raider job....time will tell.

Releasing him would be really dumb. You can get at least a 2 for him

He's had trouble staying healthy. I doubt they get a 2nd for him. They need the cap room, that team needs to be gutted and rebuilt. I think the Raiders are being very smart this offseason. They will probably end up with the #1 or 2 pick next year, plus have decent cap room.

They did also release big Tommy Kelly and his 6 Mill......all 6' 6 325 of him.....You just never know...wondering aloud if McKenzie was the right man for the raider job....time will tell.

There were rumors that McKenzie was in the running for our GM job. From what I've seen so far, I'm glad he went to the Raiders.

Heard Kelly was a complete dog last season. Not sure what McKenzie is supposed to do...he inherited a team with a bad roster, bad contracts, and short on draft picks.

Heard Kelly was a complete dog last season. Not sure what McKenzie is supposed to do...he inherited a team with a bad roster, bad contracts, and short on draft picks.

Point is well taken, Blood!! I cannot argue....do my darndest NOT to watch the Raiders :)  You have to make moves to change the culture...etc...

The only thing I have to go on is that we had  a roster whom NOBODY had heard of about 52 of the 90 initial spots.....I guess we could ask Grigs what did he do right?  Was he lucky...and McKenzie did not 'sort out the weeds' earlier.  We will take what Grigs has done and run with it!!!   :)

Would you give up a 1st and 3rd for McFadden? I don't think I'd be too mad about that. I know he's always injured but maybe a change in scenery would be good for him.

Good God...NO!!! How does a change of scenery solve injury issues?

If you hate the place you work and live it affects the way you go about things (training, nutrition, lifestyle).

I've never heard anything about McFadden hating Oakland. Just because fans make fun of Oakland don't mean the players hate it. 

Have you ever been to Oakland? No one likes Oakland. I'm not even being extreme, it's a terrible city lol.

Mods,  forgive the temporary thread drift....   but....

I don't know how to break this to you....  by way of background,  my sister-in-law lives in Oakland and is trying to buy a home...

Oakland is the 2nd toughest real estate market in the COUNTRY right now...    serious.    Prices there are sky-rocketing and have been for more than a year.

So lots and lots of people clearly are trying as hard as humanly possible to get to Oakland....

You may not be one of them,   but many, many others are....    to each there own...  (love the pix of the dog!)

Mods,  forgive the temporary thread drift....   but....

I don't know how to break this to you....  by way of background,  my sister-in-law lives in Oakland and is trying to buy a home...

Oakland is the 2nd toughest real estate market in the COUNTRY right now...    serious.    Prices there are sky-rocketing and have been for more than a year.

So lots and lots of people clearly are trying as hard as humanly possible to get to Oakland....

You may not be one of them,   but many, many others are....    to each there own...  (love the pix of the dog!)

Oakland is still a dump. However, it is a dump that will probably experience a revival in which a lot of people make a lot of money on that real estate. The Bay area in general is one of my favorite places in America. I lived in the Seattle and the Puget Sound was wonderful. The Bay is equally wonderful.

Oakland is still a dump. However, it is a dump that will probably experience a revival in which a lot of people make a lot of money on that real estate. The Bay area in general is one of my favorite places in America. I lived in the Seattle and the Puget Sound was wonderful. The Bay is equally wonderful.

It'll take many years before Oakland is fully revived. They've been doing that with downtown Los Angeles and it's taking an incredibly long time to clean it up. I haven't been to Seattle, but I've heard that it is much like SF but far more cleaner, which sounds amazing. I go to SF many times each year and quite frankly I'm a bit over it. It's just too expensive for what it is, just like Manhattan.

Sorry for the off topic post!

Hasn't spent much time in Oakland, but the Bay Area has to be one of best places to live in the US.

Right around the Coliseum is almost Detroit esque......really depressed.  I was always in Oakland for business and saw the ugly parts....there are some super areas outside of the city itself....houses are awesome.

I think Oakland is getting a bad rap for the inner city...not the actual city.

San Fran is awesome...just the traffic is a nightmare.....but then again...1-80 and 294 in Chicago not fun either..rush hour fro 2-630.  :)