Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's the stupidest thing I've heard"

^^^ That's taking direct shots at others opinion which I do believe is against forum rules if I'm not mistaken

Look. I said his statement was stupid...really...there is a rule against that? I didn't say anything about the guy himself. If I can't say statement is good or bad or not well thought out while going on to support why it isn't well thought out....well then what's the point of the forum if not for debate? I apologize if he is offended....I just thought that was a terribly thought out statement that he made. I can't edit it now.

Look. I said his statement was stupid...really...there is a rule against that? I didn't say anything about the guy himself. If I can't say statement is good or bad or not well thought out while going on to support why it isn't well thought out....well then what's the point of the forum if not for debate? I apologize if he is offended....I just thought that was a terribly thought out statement that he made. I can't edit it now.

If you thought it was a "bad" post, just say you disagree. But calling someone's opinion "stupid" is another thing. You don't know how people will take the things you say so just monitor what you say. Not taking any sides or standing up for anyone, this is just food for thought