Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who To Start

CR91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm boned.... 1st half over no catches for Calvin.... Oh well at least I'm going to be 11-2 in my other league :(

well he could have a big TD and get back on track... but it's not looking good if you're the first team

Ok now.... 13.84 point lead... he has MJD

Gonna be close!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but MJD will get more than 14 pts tomorrow. You probably are going to lose, better to brace yourself for it and be pleasantly surprised if you do win :). That is the pessimist in me when I am in these kind of situations, that is just me.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but MJD will get more than 14 pts tomorrow. You probably are going to lose, better to brace yourself for it and be pleasantly surprised if you do win :). That is the pessimist in me when I am in these kind of situations, that is just me.

I'm kinda hoping for 20 carries for 64 cards no TD lol

I'm kinda hoping for 20 carries for 64 cards no TD lol

You better hope the Chargers make their usual run in December on offense and defense. But with the news of Norv Turner possibly being fired after this season, not sure if the Chargers will mail it in. Heck, for all their issues, they can still win the division at 8-8 because the Broncos can tend to unravel down the stretch, it has happened before :). But I just do not see it with this group who look lost for leaders and consistency.

alright guys its playoff time and this is when advice really matters choose one

holmes vs chiefs

marshall vs eagles

kevin smith (if he plays) vs vikings

sproles vs titans

im leaning towards marshall

that's a tough one geez I guess Marshall

You better hope the Chargers make their usual run in December on offense and defense. But with the news of Norv Turner possibly being fired after this season, not sure if the Chargers will mail it in. Heck, for all their issues, they can still win the division at 8-8 because the Broncos can tend to unravel down the stretch, it has happened before :). But I just do not see it with this group who look lost for leaders and consistency.

Cmon SD Put up another 7 make them abandon the run!

Chris Johnson, Rashard Mendenhall, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Bush, DeMarco Murray - which 3 do I play? I am leaning towards CJ, Mendenhall and Lynch. But I am worried about CJ playing the Saints since the Titans might be playing catch up at home??? Thoughts???

ok ive narrowed my choices to either

roy helu vs pats

or

marshall vs eagles

I like Roy Helu, to be honest. The Redskins' pass D is MUCH better than that of the Colts and the Patriots' game at Redskins will be closer for at least 3 quarters, IMO. Plus, the Pats' D will give up passing yards to make it interesting with the time of possession. Roy Helu catches a lot of balls too and that makes him more relevant, IMO.

Eagles - teams are going to play them the same way other teams have recently, run the ball at them with Bush & Thomas and control the tempo. If Nnamdi is healthy, Marshall's production will be somewhat limited.

I think Helu will have a slightly better game than Marshall, IMO at the end of the day. Marshall is a safer bet though, thanks to Shanahan and his history with RBs :).

Chris Johnson, Rashard Mendenhall, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Bush, DeMarco Murray - which 3 do I play? I am leaning towards CJ, Mendenhall and Lynch. But I am worried about CJ playing the Saints since the Titans might be playing catch up at home??? Thoughts???

Mendenhall , Lynch, Murray

I like Roy Helu, to be honest. The Redskins' pass D is MUCH better than that of the Colts and the Patriots' game at Redskins will be closer for at least 3 quarters, IMO. Plus, the Pats' D will give up passing yards to make it interesting with the time of possession. Roy Helu catches a lot of balls too and that makes him more relevant, IMO.

Eagles - teams are going to play them the same way other teams have recently, run the ball at them with Bush & Thomas and control the tempo. If Nnamdi is healthy, Marshall's production will be somewhat limited.

I think Helu will have a slightly better game than Marshall, IMO at the end of the day. Marshall is a safer bet though, thanks to Shanahan and his history with RBs :).

For all we know Torain could get the start lol