Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who To Start

CR91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS IN MY CHURCH LEAGUE BABY!!! WOOHOO!!! Bragging rights for another offseason :).

Congrats!

League Champ here too!

I skipped FFL in 2010 because I got married in October and I didn't have the time, but I've won at least one league every year i've played since 2008 :)

Congrats!

League Champ here too!

I skipped FFL in 2010 because I got married in October and I didn't have the time, but I've won at least one league every year i've played since 2008 :)

great job :). ill try to make it three members by sunday

Congrats!

League Champ here too!

Congrats!!!

I started playing FF in 2008 for the first time in my life and am in year 4 of my church league, with 2 back-to-back championships now. I made the playoffs every year and was one and done in my first 2 years. With a 4 year old, I may just do one league next year (of course the one where I am defending my title :), it is a lot more time consuming if I want to dive into it in detail recently.

I'm up by 27 going into the final week of the championship...I'm already down Adrian Peterson and it looks like I might not have Arian Foster and Drew Brees too. :(

i doubt brees will sit. the saints can still get the second seed if the 49ers lose and the saints win

I'm up by 27 going into the final week of the championship...I'm already down Adrian Peterson and it looks like I might not have Arian Foster and Drew Brees too. :(

It's weeks like this that you can only wish to have Cam Newton... That's why I really like Yahoo. It ends after week 14.You don't really get much starter resting. Also I always try to get a backup QB that I know will play at the end of the year that is decent. If only I had dropped Jay Cutler in week 2 for Cam as my backup I woulda won my other league too.

Overall I don't think I did too bad winning a championship seeing as how my #1 and #2 picks in the league I won were Arian Foster and Peyton Manning. If Peyton had played I woulda never picked up Cam, he was the best option available and I decided to go all in on him as I drafted Colt McCoy as my backup lol.

How many do you need?

Is Titus Young available? I would get him if u need just 1 for a FLEX position. Lions will play the whole game vs a Packers' D that will not.

I would get Danny Woodhead if available vs Bills

i picked up torry smith

I won my league too....thanks to everyone.

And a big THANK YOU to Drew Brees lol. He took over in the fantasy playoffs. I was scared because I didn't know Arian Foster wasn't playing and I started him over BenJarvus Green-Ellis who had 19 points of course. Lol but oh well bragging rights for a year.