Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Detroit Lions fan petitions for fans to make draft picks

shakedownstreet

Admit it, at one point or another you've looked at a list of your favorite team's draft busts and thought to yourself: 'I'm pretty sure I could do a better job.'

One Detroit Lions fan is trying to make that a reality -- regardless of how flippant his efforts might be.

Chris Pruett, known as "Lionsguy", told MLive.com he started a petition that would allow fans to vote live online during the draft to decide who the Lions will draft.

"I've got 12 sheets of signatures filled up," Pruett said. "I started this three years ago, but I only started having people sign it this year."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146205/article/detroit-lions-fan-petitions-for-fans-to-make-draft-picks

I hope they do this, I used to feel sorry for the Lions being a perrenial bottomfeeder, but with Schwartz's flippant attitude & the Thuggish mentality of some of the Lions defense (Suh I am talking about you) they are one of my least favorite franchises in the NFL (loved that the Colts beay them last minute this past season, the look on Stafords face at the end of the game was priceless)

anyways, I hope they let their fans draft this years rookies and I hope they tank...

just saying...

I hope they do this, I used to feel sorry for the Lions being a perrenial bottomfeeder, but with Schwartz's flippant attitude & the Thuggish mentality of some of the Lions defense (Suh I am talking about you) they are one of my least favorite franchises in the NFL (loved that the Colts beay them last minute this past season, the look on Stafords face at the end of the game was priceless)

anyways, I hope they let their fans draft this years rookies and I hope they tank...

just saying...

The look on Staffords face was priceless  , It reminded me of old  Pacers - Knicks  games back in the day with Reggie Miller lighting them up at the buzzer . 

I'm all for it this, the Lions next year the Chiefs & Texans with the overabundance of fans with football I.Q's that easily get them into the front row at mensa meetings amongst those fanbases I'm sure instant SB success would surely be on the horizon .

Colts  & 49ers  year 3 ?