Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Opening Game

stvstheworld

The rotation is every 4 years so regardless if you brought it up or not we play the NFC West this year and will play our home/away schedule against them opposite of what we played them in 09'.

Looks like eveyone, including the NFL have got it wrong, apart from you and CR91.

I apologise for doubting you both.

Not sure why there is a disagreement when you can look at mostly any site and see the schedule fo the upcoming year.  We play at HOME Houston, Jax, Denver, Oak, Miami, Seattle and St. Louis.  We play AT or AWAY Houston, Jax, Tenn, Kansas City, San Diego, Cincinnati, Arizona, and San Francisco.

The rotation is every 4 years so regardless if you brought it up or not we play the NFC West this year and will play our home/away schedule against them opposite of what we played them in 09'.

I had the same thought when I first saw the schedule but then it was explained that there is some rule that has to do with so many west coast trips in one season that trumps the rotation schedule.  Based on this we will play Arizona on the road while we have Seattle at home. 

I agree with division rival, but they'll probably make it vs. Denver on Sunday night and hype the heck out of it all summer long

I thought I saw it reported that Broncos and Giants (Peyton and Eli) will open the NFL season on Sunday Night so if that is true you can rule out the Broncos for the season opener

I had the same thought when I first saw the schedule but then it was explained that there is some rule that has to do with so many west coast trips in one season that trumps the rotation schedule. Based on this we will play Arizona on the road while we have Seattle at home.

I stand corrected then..