Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Im not convinced of the 49ers winning this year...

bap1331

Im sorry but Kaepernick did face 2 bad defenses in his playoff run. It made him look like a top 10 quarterback.

When people were talking about the Ravens and saying they struggled all season on defense, it was because the injuries kept more then half the defense out. Now they are all healthy and ready to go. This Ravens team beat the 3 best quarterbacks of all time in their playoff run, (Luck, Peyton, and Brady). Peyton and Brady are not the most mobile quarterbacks but im sure they will find a way to contain him. If not in the first half, Harbaugh will make adjustments for the 2nd.

The Ravens defense completely shut down the Patriots team that nearly put up 50 points every game. On top of that, 49ers have no kicking game...So its touchdowns or no points.

Big brother always wins!

Im sorry but Kaepernick did face 2 bad defenses in his playoff run. It made him look like a top 10 quarterback.

When people were talking about the Ravens and saying they struggled all season on defense, it was because the injuries kept more then half the defense out. Now they are all healthy and ready to go. This Ravens team beat the 3 best quarterbacks of all time in their playoff run, (Luck, Peyton, and Brady). Peyton and Brady are not the most mobile quarterbacks but im sure they will find a way to contain him. If not in the first half, Harbaugh will make adjustments for the 2nd.

The Ravens defense completely shut down the Patriots team that nearly put up 50 points every game. On top of that, 49ers have no kicking game...So its touchdowns or no points.

Big brother always wins!

???

34.8 is a long way from 50.

Big brother always wins!

I think calling luck a top qb of all time is a bit of a reach at this point in his career

Gosh our future is bright if we already have a top 3 of all time QB. :cheer2:

But, here is what still astounds me about the AFC playoffs.....The team who has limited the Ravens to the least amount of points so far this postseason is the Colts. :woah:  :dancing:

But, here is what still astounds me about the AFC playoffs.....The team who has limited the Ravens to the least amount of points so far this postseason is the Colts. :woah: :dancing:

And it was in their house

Big brother always wins!

Jim Harbaugh won't make any adjustments either? I love how people gloss over the best offensive line in football with the 49ers like ho hum that's no big deal. Add to that Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Isaac Sopoaga, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, & Randy Moss like they are slouches or something.  haha

But, here is what still astounds me about the AFC playoffs.....The team who has limited the Ravens to the least amount of points so far this postseason is the Colts. :woah:  :dancing:

I'm not sure it is limiting but instead it is "dont need more pts to beat the Colts who couldn't get TDs".

They obviously needed that many pts to beat Manning, and they didn't feel safe until leading by >2 scores over Brady, but dealing with Colts they felt pretty comfortable.

I don't think two years is a very long time.

They've had the talent in place longer than the past two years. They were being chosen as playoff and perhaps Super Bowl favorites since before last year. It seems all they needed was the right spark...enter Jim Harbaugh.

They've had the talent in place longer than the past two years. They were being chosen as playoff and perhaps Super Bowl favorites since before last year. It seems all they needed was the right spark...enter Jim Harbaugh.

Even in 09 I remember it took Colts' Joe Addai's passing TD to Wayne to pull out a close win. The team was already very talented and just needed a good coach at the time.

I'm convinced. The 49ers have been good for a long time now. And yes, the Ravens did beat two of the best, but still, I think Flacco will be rattled playing against an elite D.

Flacco has not even thrown an interception yet this postseason. I hope he is due.

I am not stunned the Colts didn't get a pick off of him since those could be rare for us last season. But, the Pats/Broncos needed picks like air to breathe this season for their D's to often look good and they got no pixies off of Flaccy.

Actually the more I think about it maybe playing in the AFC West completely inflated those Denver Broncos defensive stats. They got a lot of picks/sacks and goodies off of whoever KC started/Rivers/Palmer.

Flacco has not even thrown an interception yet this postseason. I hope he is due.

I am not stunned the Colts didn't get a pick off of him since those could be rare for us last season. 

Davis dropped an interception that he probably would have returned for a touchdown in that game.

Flacco is due for a bad game.....A very bad one that is while everyone is ready to crown him a great QB. I cannot take him winning the Super Bowl for the sanity of Cleveland Browns fans. You know they would never get over it, and guess what? It's my team's house...I have to watch the same team that used to beat the living crap out of my team for years growing up. The 49ers would beat us up and down the field twice a year, and now I have to watch them in my team's house and root for them just for the sake of Browns fans and the fact I don't want to see Ray Lewis get another ring.

God this is going to be a crappy Super Bowl, oh wait, last years was worse seeing Eli and Brady again.