Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Workout at Duke [Video]

Fx Stryker

But before that Duke coach  after getting e-mail of peyton throwing in Indy had to tell him to stop, he will ruin arm , get to Duke and we will work togetrher

I was wondering what he said. I missed that part. My nephew was screaming. I haven't re-watched it yet either. Thanks.

That was cool.  Thanks for posting

I was wondering what he said. I missed that part. My nephew was screaming. I haven't re-watched it yet either. Thanks.

Had seen same exact one  on denver web site , was no link to it,m only to website in general 

it was called , a preview so should be a longer one when officially shown

EXACT TITLE OF CLIP

NFLN: Manning's Road to Recovery
Posted  01/11/13

A preview of NFL Network's behind-the-scenes look at quarterback Peyton Manning's offseason rehab.

OH I SEE ON YOURS IT NOTES 

Watch the full piece Saturday morning on "NFL GameDay Morning" at 12 p.m. ET.

Damn , I must be with mom then & she comers first

from 10 - 45 seconds Peyton sent about 50---  8 second clips to Duke Coach filkling e-mail box and coach called him sying u have to stop u will hurt your arm and u have to focus on gettting well, noit getting back & then the circumstances changed in indy , Coach says he    " really felt unconfortable " there

((((( that was either just before  & he knew what was coming or just after the colts let him go , who knows I am guessing on that one - all in parenthesis is my exdplanation of why circunstances chnaged & he felt unconfortable  )))))

and coach saaid u know we got go people , good rehab & Pt people, ((( SHOWS PICTURE OF WEIGHT //  REHAB ROOM  )) etcc etc and said u r welcome here and Peyton took him up on it

I've been on board to move on to Luck since week 17 last season. 

With that said.

If it had been more public that Peyton could still go (remember there was sincere doubt) and that he was close in Feb, I think the public back lash would have been worse. 

It's a good thing Luck showed us something this year. can you imagine?

Could of been the biggest mistake in any one franchises history! 

'

Had seen same exact one  on denver web site , was no link to it,m only to website in general 

it was called , a preview so should be a longer one when officially shown

EXACT TITLE OF CLIP

NFLN: Manning's Road to Recovery

Posted  01/11/13

A preview of NFL Network's behind-the-scenes look at quarterback Peyton Manning's offseason rehab.

Damn , I must be with mom then & she comers first

from 10 - 45 seconds Peyton sent about 50---  8 second clips to Duke Coach filkling e-mail box and coach called him sying u have to stop u will hurt your arm and u have to focus on gettting well, noit getting back & then the circumstances changed in indy , Coach says he    " really felt unconfortable " there

((((( that was either just before  & he knew what was coming or just after the colts let him go , who knows I am guessing on that one - all in parenthesis is my exdplanation of why circunstances chnaged & he felt unconfortable  )))))

and coach saaid u know we got go people , good rehab & Pt people, ((( SHOWS PICTURE OF WEIGHT //  REHAB ROOM  )) etcc etc and said u r welcome here and Peyton took him up on it

Yep, I just noticed someone linked the Broncos website in another thread. I didn't even notice this was a preview for a longer segment they will show tomorrow at 10am. Sorry I guess we both missed it on my link. haha

If it had been more public that Peyton could still go (remember there was sincere doubt) and that he was close in Feb, I think the public back lash would have been worse. 

'

I think the "leaked" throwing session wcame out at that time, but the ways could have already been set by then.

If you are suggesting that these tiny clips are any proof that the Organisation should have gambled even more millions of dollars on a severely injured player, then I would suggest hindsight is in the forefront of your mind.....

Full segment is tomorrow at 10 am. The reenactment of the '09 AFCCG will be included.

Full segment is tomorrow at 10 am. The reenactment of the '09 AFCCG will be included.

onn your clip under it it saiud 

Dont know where u live though my friend & your time zone, Good Night  but said 

10 a.m. MST on NFL Network's Gameday Morning. think thats noon eastern

in either case 10 or noon ,i will be with mom a good 6 hrs &as said she comes first  , but back for game unless she needs me longer ((( && game will be shown there anyway , maybe mom & I will watrch it together pendiong hopw she feels, They play football on TV  routrinely and mom used to watch here with me so if she wants tro she got it )))

Obviously I was wrong as Duke Coiach talks about now this is in Jan so guess as soon as season over he wasa uncomforatble

Well, it appears he was back to starting QB strength before we let him go, but after seeing what Luck did this season, it was the right choice. We have a guy who can go for another 15 years. Also, because we let so many other people go, I think it was time.

I'll admit, I cried when I found out, and it still sucks.

Obviously I was wrong as Duke Coiach talks about now this is in Jan so guess as soon as season over he wasa uncomforatble

I wonder why it got uncomfortable at the Colts training facilities. He was the franchise QB he definitely should not have been made to feel uncomfortable.

Well, it appears he was back to starting QB strength before we let him go, but after seeing what Luck did this season, it was the right choice. We have a guy who can go for another 15 years. Also, because we let so many other people go, I think it was time.

I'll admit, I cried when I found out, and it still sucks.

Yes, it needed to be done & Yes, I wept like a baby when I found out too Callie. I will always revere Peyton, or Yoda as I affectionately call him, til my dying day.  :thmup:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap2000000124865/Exclusive-Watch-Manning-offseason-workouts

Towards the end is when they start showing Peyton actually working out. Early February Cutliff said he was already back to normal.

onn your clip under it it saiud 

Dont know where u live though my friend & your time zone, Good Night  but said 

10 a.m. MST on NFL Network's Gameday Morning. think thats noon eastern

in either case 10 or noon ,i will be with mom a good 6 hrs &as said she comes first  , but back for game unless she needs me longer ((( && game will be shown there anyway , maybe mom & I will watrch it together pendiong hopw she feels, They play football on TV  routrinely and mom used to watch here with me so if she wants tro she got it )))

Thanks FX for posting the Duke Video buddy! I'll just wait for Barry to post the full NFL GameDay Video since I never watch Playoff Pregame shows ever. I ran out likes already...Grr!!! I will remedy this problem tomorrow.

Thanks FX for posting the Duke Video buddy! I'll just wait for Barry to post the full NFL GameDay Video since I never watch Playoff Pregame shows ever. I ran out likes already...Grr!!! I will remedy this problem tomorrow.

u didnt see   will be with mom for good 6 hrs m, may stay & watch game with her if she want m but doubt she will though has watched before with me

dont know if will find on web to post, someone hopefully will have a link

so i will miss it too 

I wonder why it got uncomfortable at the Colts training facilities. He was the franchise QB he definitely should not have been made to feel uncomfortable.

i imagine all the suck for luck stuff, fans wearing luckk jerseys, all thge questions he was being probably ppepered with on his recovery ,  his father in news about yes they can be on team together, after saying no they cant, he was probably being peepered with qusetions on he & lucjk together , he sensed changing of the guard , 1 , a few or all of the above

If you are suggesting that these tiny clips are any proof that the Organisation should have gambled even more millions of dollars on a severely injured player, then I would suggest hindsight is in the forefront of your mind.....

Can't we just look back and grin about it? 

Should have waited to release the video after he won the SB - then it would have hurt more. If he goes out one and done today, it will have no impact at all.

Why would it hurt? The vast majority of Forum Members and Colts fans will:

a) be delighted for Peyton

b) happy we got a fantastic prospect to replace the 'King'

c) realistic that we understood the decision (at the time) was the correct one to make, irrespective of what transpires

d) be happy for the Peyton fans on here who do not repeatedly harp on about how wrong Irsay was

e) perhaps be ambivilant, as they don't care about anything un-Colts related

Nah, Andrew will win 10 on the bounce from 2014 onwards....after Peyton retires after 2 more SB's, and then takes the kid under his wing as he becomes the Director of Football Operations at Indy...

Nope. It's Colts or nothing. Or you really aren't a Colts fan.

I've been watching NFL Gameday since 12EST. They probably won't show it until right before the game....

EDIT: It's currently in four segments. According to the tracker on the side.

was it in 4  segments, I taped initial only as thought was only one, did I miss rest

was it in 4  segments, I taped initial only as thought was only one, did I miss rest

No I meant the tracker on the side how it says like their topic of discussion it was in four topics. It was only one segment that I know of. So you didn't miss anything.

No I meant the tracker on the side how it says like their topic of discussion it was in four topics. It was only one segment that I know of. So you didn't miss anything.

appreciate that

they say game will start at 11 degrees only, that glove better keep him warm

From Earlier today   NOW ITS WORSE THAN THE BELOW  & HIGH ONLY 13 if use link , just keeps getting worse forecasts as day goes on

Game starts 230 PM their time

Sat

1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm 8       9 PM

Temp (°F) 11° 15° 16° 15° 13° 10° 7° 7°     6       5

RealFeel® 1°    5°   4° 1°    -3° -4° -7° -7°  18     18

Humidity 75% 65% 60% 61% 72% 70% 73% 74%   76%

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/denver-co/80203/hourly-weather-forecast/347810