Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When Luck has Protection.....

NewColtsFan

.... Here's a nice story from ESPN.com South Blogger Paul Kuharsky.....

He was at LOS for the game against the Texans.    He makes some interesting notes on how Luck does when given adequate protection...

Think you'll find it interesting....

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/45803/page/superdome2013/on-luck-when-he-can-step-into-throws

Makes sense when Luck isn't running for his life and gets his feet set he can make throws up there with the best of them. Aka that TY Hilton bomb that landed right into his arms on 3rd and 20 was one of the most perfect passes I've seen all season, especially watching it in ultra slow motion.

Kids going to be unbelivable and it's imparative we build the OL into a monster with the rest of he team.

Goes without saying that with more time he'll be better but watching the Texans tonight and the time Schaub has in the pocket, cant help thinking how good the offence could be if it was even close to the Texans o-line! When Luck has time Hilton can get down the field, Reggie is nearly always open thanks to his elite route running and the tight ends could be a match up nightmare. Hope the o-line is sorted out in the off-season.

Makes sense when Luck isn't running for his life and gets his feet set he can make throws up there with the best of them. Aka that TY Hilton bomb that landed right into his arms on 3rd and 20 was one of the most perfect passes I've seen all season, especially watching it in ultra slow motion.

Kids going to be unbelivable and it's imparative we build the OL into a monster with the rest of he team.

I rarely disagree with you Mal, but that was as good a pass as I've ever seen. If 18 threw that, John Grunden would have rounded up a posse and put a star right on Andrew's waistcoat there and then. Yahoo....

Well of course most QBs are going to be a bit better when they get protection, course with that said Ive seen Luck make more than a few overthrows this season with perfect protection!
Hello everyone, my name is Hawkeyes. I expect Luck to be PERFECT and will always make negative comments about him every chance I get until he shows he can be. Please reference any thread about Luck and there you will find me being negative.

Hello everyone, my name is Hawkeyes. I expect Luck to be PERFECT and will always make negative comments about him every chance I get until he shows he can be. Please reference any thread about Luck and there you will find me being negative.

Nobody's perfect, if your going to make negative comments about Luck all the time what kind of Colt fan are you? My God the kid is only a rookie, cut him slack! You must be a disciple of Skip Bayless! lol