Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank you Colts

FanFromtheWasteland

..............for the best Christmas gifts this year

For lifting our spirits from having to indore one of the most dismal seasons that most of us could remember to watching one of the most exciting and entertaining seasons for a long long time. 

For all you did to support our coach through his illness and honoring him in all that you have done.

And most of all for proving all the pundits wrong and giving us a playoff spot!!!

…….and here is for a gift that keeps on giving,…….a playoff win

GO COLTS!!!!!!

..............for the best Christmas gifts this year

For lifting our spirits from having to indore one of the most dismal seasons that most of us could remember to watching one of the most exciting and entertaining seasons for a long long time. 

For all you did to support our coach through his illness and honoring him in all that you have done.

And most of all for proving all the pundits wrong and giving us a playoff spot!!!

…….and here is for a gift that keeps on giving,…….a playoff win

GO COLTS!!!!!!

What a refreshing post to read.  After reading how bad our defense is and what happened to our offense, I realized I was on the Jets forum.  Oh wait, this is the Colts forum? 

I saw two players on the D yesterday, names I had not seen before.  Guy and Geathers.  So I just did a quick look at the 53 man roster on the Colts web site.  If I am correct, there are 33 players on the Colts active roster who were not on the team last year.  This includes, of course, Andrew Luck, the man playing QB who replaced the legend. 

Plus the head coach was replaced by the offensive coordinator for ten games of the season, as Chuck battled cancer. 

I find it difficult to understand how some Colts fans can be so critical of this Colts team.  Personally, I believe we should have a celebration ticker tape parade downtown to celebrate how this team has battled adversity in the midst of a winning season. 

WAY TO GO COLTS TEAM.  We love you and will root for you the rest of this season. 

Welcome back Chuck. 

What a refreshing post to read.  After reading how bad our defense is and what happened to our offense, I realized I was on the Jets forum.  Oh wait, this is the Colts forum? 

I saw two players on the D yesterday, names I had not seen before.  Guy and Geathers.  So I just did a quick look at the 53 man roster on the Colts web site.  If I am correct, there are 33 players on the Colts active roster who were not on the team last year.  This includes, of course, Andrew Luck, the man playing QB who replaced the legend. 

Plus the head coach was replaced by the offensive coordinator for ten games of the season, as Chuck battled cancer. 

I find it difficult to understand how some Colts fans can be so critical of this Colts team.  Personally, I believe we should have a celebration ticker tape parade downtown to celebrate how this team has battled adversity in the midst of a winning season. 

WAY TO GO COLTS TEAM.  We love you and will root for you the rest of this season. 

Welcome back Chuck. 

Your post is appreciated and agreed with.

CONGRATS to our Boys in Blue !!!  You have shown us all what can be accomplished in the face of adversity and facing an unseemingly uphill battle !!!  We have been tested, but you have shown us all how we can persevere if we just put our minds to it, and for that I am thankful !!!  

Welcome back Coach Pagano !!!

Let's GOOOOOO  :coltslogo:  !!!