Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck and Ballard up for Rookie of the week, as well as Never say never moment of the week!

Indyfan4life

I'll bet any money Doug Martin gets rookie of the weak

I mean week, obviously. It was clearly early when I posted this, for some reason I can't edit. Either way the point stands - Martin had a monster week. Most other weeks Luck would get it with those numbers.

I was thinking today that a thread that has the top 10 plays of the year on video would be cool.

So far, Ballard becoming the football and spiraling in to the endzone and Reggie with his comeback to avoid an interception and then lightning quick turn and cross the goal line TD as nominees. Remember...it has to be special.

Any others in that class?

Where did you see the results?

Twitter.

Chappell: "#colts QB andrew luck voted Pepsi Max rookie of the week. drink up, No. 12. pepsi, i mean. drink pepsi."

Bremer: "#Colts QB Andrew Luck has been named the Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week for the third time. RGIII also has three ROW awards."

Richards: "#Colts QB Andrew Luck Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week. Was 26-of-38 for 297 yards and one touchdown to help Colts beat Tenn 19-13 in OT."