Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Davis NOT expected to play week 9.

Indyfan4life

Davis is a good CB. He has had some bad luck so far too but if/when he gets healthy then I am glad we have him. I have liked what I have seen so far.

No guarantee we pick up a CB as good as him either in the next draft. And our second rounder has the potential now to be a later pick then initially expected.

yeah, i got that....i was responding to your overreaction to his injury...sorry i thought that was obvious.

Well, he's been injured on and off since we've got him, and he hasn't been performing that well.

He's not performing or playing (not playing much in the first place) like the 2nd rounder we gave up for him.

Well, he's been injured on and off since we've got him, and he hasn't been performing that well.

He's not performing or playing (not playing much in the first place) like the 2nd rounder we gave up for him.

he's been here for a whole 8 weeks...not like he has been here for two years and missed half the games. and other than the bears game, he has played quite well when he has played. if powers played that well, this board would nominate him for the hall of fame.