Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just imagine....

needanoline63

How good our linebackers would be if we had a solid nose tackle and defensive tackle. Freeman is beasting it kind of(would like more turnovers from him). Conner has done good to. I more then almost anyone want to see chapman come in at NT. hopefully moala continues to progress. If we can get chapman back I'd expect the defense to improve a little.

Freeman is getting overhyped.

He is making some plays.

Including a couple nice stops yesterday after a 12 and a 13 yd gain.

Cato June was a pro-bowler ONCE.

Definitely looking forward to Chapman making our LB`s better.

I disagree... Freeman has led the team in tackles in every game this season.. He makes solo tackles like nobody's business, had an int in week 1, and is all over the field constantly.. He and Angerer are a fearsome tandem if we can get #51 fully healthy...

I disagree... Freeman has led the team in tackles in every game this season.. He makes solo tackles like nobody's business, had an int in week 1, and is all over the field constantly.. He and Angerer are a fearsome tandem if we can get #51 fully healthy...

I agree....Freeman is not getting overhyped. The dude can hit, he finds the guy with the ball. I see him hitting guys like crazy. I rarely see him lose someone, once he has them. The guy saying he is overhyped probably hasn't seen one Colts game. I am sorry, if you think he is overhyped, you haven't seen him play.

We aren't the only ones that have noticed how good he is.

I agree....Freeman is not getting overhyped. The dude can hit, he finds the guy with the ball. I see him hitting guys like crazy. I rarely see him lose someone, once he has them. The guy saying he is overhyped probably hasn't seen one Colts game. I am sorry, if you think he is overhyped, you haven't seen him play.

We aren't the only ones that have noticed how good he is.

I also agree. I was one of those people who scoffed at anyone expecting anything from him. After all, how many D3 players, besides Garçon, who have ever amounted to anything. Then add the number of defensive players from the CFL, not named Wake, who've made an impact in the NFL. The total may turn out to be Freeman.