Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cory Redding injury?

PrincetonTiger

looks Geathers will be here another week or longer if Redding is hurt

I hope Geathers learns something this week....he was totally lost last week...he and Dixon were simply abysmal. I realize not much time to learn, but if you are signed to the 'active' roster.....you better know what you are doing....or........Shonn Greene runs for 160.......URRRGH! :hairout::wall:

I hope Geathers learns something this week....he was totally lost last week...he and Dixon were simply abysmal. I realize not much time to learn, but if you are signed to the 'active' roster.....you better know what you are doing....or........Shonn Greene runs for 160.......URRRGH! :hairout::wall:

Geathers should have been ready but Dixon only had 3 days to learn the scheme

I don't think Geathers came in as a solid "right now" solution. He looks to me to be more of a project. If he can gain some knowledge of the defense on the practice squad, or just being in the rotation, that monster could be useful. I think his size has gotten him as far as it will though, he has to get his head in it. We keep rollin' the dice, sooner or later we are gonna hit on something! LOL Hopefully Redding will be ok and we are just thickening up the rotation.

Geathers should have been ready but Dixon only had 3 days to learn the scheme

I agree PT....as I think you know....I am willing to give Dixon a chance....he was 'supposed' to be a run stopper.......looked like he 'sprung a Greene' leak......John Madden could have 'boomed' his way through that hole.....walking or riding his bus.....:)

Everytime I read that name: Lawrence Guy, I keep thinking....what is his last name? Everyone keeps saying that Lawrence guy!

Ha Ha! My grandfather's name was Guy.......I think of him and the legendary Ray Guy......the original big time punter...

So who is this Lawrence Guy? Who is this Ray Guy....... :thmup:

Just replying to Lolly buddy....I think we mentioned him in the wrong thread...I replied....this is Redding.....thread...Brain fade here.... :)

Yah Brent, I was playing along with the joke. LOL Guy was mentioned in this thread earlier. Relax man, it's only Wednesday. LOL We have a few days to get players healthy. LOL :D