Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Bowl Predictions

jvan1973

Which Colts do you guy think have a chance to make the Pro Bowl this year?

PM (almost as sure as anything if he stays healthy)

Reggie.. I think he goes even if Peyton misses time.

Dallas.. I really look for him to have a big year, especially if Collie and Gonzo miss alot of time.

Freeny.. He looked dominiant against Chad Clifton...

Mathis.. Is almost the force that Freny is.

Mcafee.. This guy has been great in the pre season. If he gets some long Field Goal atempts at the end of halfs, he could break the longest FG record..

It goes without saying this all depends if these guys can stay healthy, as it does with all players in the league..

Wayne, Bethea, Freeney, Mathis, Clark, Manning, Saturday and my optimistic(not the word i wanted to use) picks would be Addai, Powers, Harris, and Collie. Yes i know that not all of these guys are going to make it and only 5 or 6 of these guys are actually going to go.

I would love to see Bethea make the pro bowl. I think he's been overlooked the past couple of years and doesn't get the credit he deserves. That being said, it will be hard for him to beat out guys like Polamalu and Ed Reed. Even if one of these guys has an off year they'll still get in because of their reputation. Was it last year or the year before when Polamalu was injured for a pretty significant amount of time but still was named a starter in the pro bowl.

How about a related but different question....rookies of the year? I think Drake Nevis could have a legitimate shot at defensive ROY if he gets some significant playing time. :)

In an ideal world where they all stay healthy:

Manning

Clark

Collie

Wayne

Addai (I'm iffy on this one)

Bethea

Brackett (iffy)

Freeney

Mathis

Powers

I'm thinking the Colts will send 6 players to the Pro Bowl. However, with the way it is set up as just a big popularity contest, I think Vinatieri will make it too. He barely played a few seasons ago and still made it as the highest voted kicker

In an ideal world where they all stay healthy:

Manning

Clark

Collie

Wayne

Addai (I'm iffy on this one)

Bethea

Brackett (iffy)

Freeney

Mathis

Powers

I'm thinking the Colts will send 6 players to the Pro Bowl. However, with the way it is set up as just a big popularity contest, I think Vinatieri will make it too. He barely played a few seasons ago and still made it as the highest voted kicker

Brackett? Oh 21issuperman, no....noooooooo. lol Yeah that's not gonna happen and I doubt Addai will either. A case could definitely be made for the others on your list though.

I doubt Tommie Harris will play enough to make the pro bowl but I'd love to see it. If nothing else maybe he'll play great and get comeback player of the year. :)

Dallas.. I really look for him to have a big year, especially if Collie and Gonzo miss alot of time.

Mcafee.. This guy has been great in the pre season. If he gets some long Field Goal atempts at the end of halfs, he could break the longest FG record..

It goes without saying this all depends if these guys can stay healthy, as it does with all players in the league..

If healthy I agree

I'm now trying to think of something I care less about than the football pro bowl.....................................................opps! sorry, there is nothing. I would rather watch re-runs of The Lawrence Welk Show.

Totally agree! The pro-bowl is the most worthless piece of crap sports show on television.

I'm now trying to think of something I care less about than the football pro bowl.....................................................opps! sorry, there is nothing. I would rather watch re-runs of The Lawrence Welk Show.

Totally agree! The pro-bowl is the most worthless piece of crap sports show on television.

So, uh, I don't know....don't watch it or read about it? Perhaps? :P

Brackett? Oh 21issuperman, no....noooooooo. lol Yeah that's not gonna happen and I doubt Addai will either. A case could definitely be made for the others on your list though.

I doubt Tommie Harris will play enough to make the pro bowl but I'd love to see it. If nothing else maybe he'll play great and get comeback player of the year. :)

STOP Hating on Gary Brackett! He is a top notch guy! He is the defensive captain of the team. And as you see from preseason, they don't do well without his leadership. He deserves to make the ProBowl. People just don't give him enough credit! He's smaller and slower but he fights so hard, and his dedication shows. Its time to start showing him some love Indy!! So don't doubt anything!

I agree with you, man. Brackett simply doesn't get the national attention guys like Ray Lewis. Brackett is a very good player and I think he deserves to make it to the Pro Bowl, but the Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest and Brackett won't make it in

Brackett won't make it to the Pro Bowl because he's no where near being in the group of the league's "elite" MLBs. Bethea, imo, is being kept out of the pro bowl because getting in is a popularity contest. That is not, imo, the reason Brackett will be kept out. ;)

Guest BlueShoe

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that we will have a surprise player in the Pro Bowl this season. Whoever gets the start at WILL between Simms and Conner and if they stay healthy for 16 games, then this system can put a weakside linebacker in the Pro Bowl and they both have the talent to do it.