Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Classy IS As Classy DOES !

sb41champs

I wanted to take a moment to appreciate the different "classy" moments exhibited during Sunday's Packers @ Colts game !!

First of all - it was VERY CLASSY of the Green Bay Packers players to come out during pre-game warm-ups in "ChuckSTRONG" t-shirts !! Not surprized that Jeff Saturday did so - but - to have other players (who don't have a history with the Colts) be willing to demonstrate their support was VERY CLASSY !!

Secondly - it was VERY CLASSY of CBS to have video messages from Ravens LB Ray Lewis - and - Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan available for the broadcast !! They also had a number of "ChuckSTRONG" graphics during the telecast - AND - showed footage from the stadium of the players, fans and stadium signage supporting Coach Chuck Pagano !! Kudos CBS !!

Finally - it was VERY CLASSY of the Indianapolis Colts to show a video montage as a tribute to fan-favorite C Jeff Saturday who left us this off-season for Green Bay !! I tried HARD to win tickets to that game in order to be in the crowd and having the opportunity to pay tribute to a true Colts hero !!

This game helped a lot of fans "turn the page" from the Peyton Manning era to the Andrew Luck era !! It proved that "we ARE family - and - we ARE ChuckSTRONG" !!

I wanted to take a moment to appreciate the different "classy" moments exhibited during Sunday's Packers @ Colts game !!

First of all - it was VERY CLASSY of the Green Bay Packers players to come out during pre-game warm-ups in "ChuckSTRONG" t-shirts !! Not surprized that Jeff Saturday did so - but - to have other players (who don't have a history with the Colts) be willing to demonstrate their support was VERY CLASSY !!

Secondly - it was VERY CLASSY of CBS to have video messages from Ravens LB Ray Lewis - and - Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan available for the broadcast !! They also had a number of "ChuckSTRONG" graphics during the telecast - AND - showed footage from the stadium of the players, fans and stadium signage supporting Coach Chuck Pagano !! Kudos CBS !!

Finally - it was VERY CLASSY of the Indianapolis Colts to show a video montage as a tribute to fan-favorite C Jeff Saturday who left us this off-season for Green Bay !! I tried HARD to win tickets to that game in order to be in the crowd and having the opportunity to pay tribute to a true Colts hero !!

This game helped a lot of fans "turn the page" from the Peyton Manning era to the Andrew Luck era !! It proved that "we ARE family - and - we ARE ChuckSTRONG" !!

Chuck has been around a "long" while... and many think a lot of him.

He is a good man.....

Got my vote for post of the year :). truely a great day to be a Colt.........or ex-colt yea im lookin at you Saturday we still love ya!